Tuesday, September 6, 2011

TMI Tuesday with Kat (Nakedness) - 9/6/11

This week's TMI is all about nakedness. Mmmmm......

1. What do you wear to sleep in?

Nothing.  Nada.  My birthday suit.

2. Do you ever walk around your own place naked?

Rarely, but not because I don't want to.  When you have kids around, the "clothing optional" rule stops at the bedroom door.

3. Have you or would you ever answer the door naked?

Yes, I have.  Back in the day (way, way back) before I had kids I enjoyed greeting my hubby naked when he came home from work.  I'm pretty sure that had something to do with having kids sooner than we expected, too.

4. What part of your body do you like to be on show? Why?

My breasts.  I love to go topless. Maybe that's because bras are so constricting or because my ass is the size of Ohio.  One of the two...or both. LOL

5. When sunbathing how much do you bare?

I don't sunbathe.  Skin cancer, ya know.  As a girl I would bare as much as possible to avoid tan lines, but I've paid for that in adulthood. Use sunblock and cover up, for goodness sake!  Ok, I know that's not very sexy, but dying of melanoma isn't sexy either.  I'm just sayin'......

6. Have you or would you bare all on a naturist (nude) beach?

I haven't, but I might. I have never been to a nude beach so I haven't had the opportunity. I'm pretty shy, though, so I don't know.

7. Have you ever flashed your bits in public? If not would you if it turned your partner on?

Of course I have!  I've shown my tits for beads in New Orleans.  I've flashed them for policemen to get out of tickets. I've gone without panties and opened my legs, showing my woohoo, to professors in college (do you really think I got that 4.0 just with my brain?).  I've flashed in clubs while dancing.  I've flashed in movie theaters.  I"ve flashed in restaurants. Ok, I think you get the point. And I most definitely would flash my partner if it turned him on.

8. Have you ever given a striptease or has anyone given you one? Did you enjoy it?

Yes, I have given one and yes I enjoyed it, but it was a long, long time ago.

9. Ever gone skinny dipping? Alone or with others?

Yes!  Skinny dipping at night is one of my favorite things to do with a special partner.

10. Do you like to look at naked people or do you want show off your nakedness?

I love to look at naked people, both male and female.  I love Cara's HNT pics, and I absolutely love seeing my webcam buddy naked. As for me, I'm not into showing off my nakedness. Flashing is one thing, but the full monte?  I'm a bit shy about that. Strange, huh? 

Bonus:  Sexually speaking, what’s the furthest you would go with a partner in public? Have you had sex in public?

I have had sex in public more than a few times. The first time was when I was 16.  I had sex on the front steps of my porch late at night.  About a year later, I had sex with another boyfriend in the front seat of his car in the drive through line at Wendy's. I've done it in cars, on beaches, in movie theaters........

If you really want to know a secret, I have a fantasy about the kind of public humiliation sex shown in PublicDisgrace.com.  I was just looking at the clip for Sept. 2, 2011 (Hot Blonde Disgraced in a Bar) and my, my, my, that certainly got my juices flowing.

Any volunteers?

***********************

Read the TMI Tuesday Blog to see how other bloggers answered these questions.

4 comments:

Nicholas said...

This is a wonderful post. How I would love a quick flash from Kat, or Cara, or any ohter beautiful women. There is nothing like a quick, flirtateous glimpse into something forbidden that so arouses the body and soul.

Myli said...

The drive thru line? Wow! I can't say I've ever thought of attempting that. Was it a really long line? Or were you still going at it when you got to the window to retrieve your food?

Lusting Lola said...

Well, aren't you the little flasher? And totally loved your answer to #3. :)

Blogger said...

I have just downloaded iStripper, so I can watch the hottest virtual strippers on my desktop.