Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Random Thoughts and Updates from Kat

Have ya missed me?  The Thanksgiving holiday kept me busy and offline for the most part, but you know I've been thinking of you all week, don't you, Prowlers? I have several things to share with you (a lot happens in a week in my crazy life) so instead of parsing the thoughts out in posts over the next week or so, I'll just share it all with you at once right here.  That will free us up for some nice hot naughtiness over the coming days.
  • You may have noticed that I took down the When the Wife Calls... post. I'm sorry about that.  As you know, I rarely pull a post down for any reason. I pulled it down because the wife in question found the blog, read that post, and wasn't very happy about it. Yeah, I know. Ouch, huh? I took it down because I believe it's important to be sensitive to the feelings of others; however, I still maintain that she would be better off if she got beyond her anger and actually paid attention to the real issues.  Oh well, I can't make people do what they need to do to save their own marriages.  They have to do it themselves. (By the way, wife in question, please just let this go now, will you? It's done. Over. Move on.)
  • Speaking of saving a marriage.....hubby and I bought some new toys recently. I'll write a post about how we used them soon, but I wanted to tell you now that we also bought some new lube.  We tried Climax Burst Tingling Lubricant and Climax Kiss Blue Raspberry Rush. We found these on sextoys.com, but I am not receiving any compensation (free product or cash) to promote these.  I'm just sharing what I bought and what I liked. The tingling lubricant was cool on contact, which I didn't mind. It was different.  I didn't experience the"tingling" it talked about, but I still enjoyed it. But when some dripped on hubby's balls during "the act," he was a bit distracted.  Apparently, men don't like the sudden addition of cold fluid on their balls during sex.  Who knew? The Blue Raspberry Rush was delightful for both of us, though.  I put some on him and stroked him for a while while I talked dirty to him (he's still not used to that) and then I gave him head. Yum!!!! I like sucking cock anyway, but the addition of a sweet treat is nice now and then.
  • We spent the Thanksgiving holiday at a relative's house. In a room with two single beds. Beds that squeaked with any movement.. So, you can imagine how much sex I got on that trip. It gave me the opportunity to tease hubby relentlessly and then deny him satisfaction...for days. The first night back in our own bed at home was a night of fireworks and wild, hard bucking, screaming sex. It's not always bad to miss several days, is it?
  • My AM activities have stopped completely. To all of you guys I haven't met yet, I'm really sorry.  I just have to circle the wagons for a while and focus on Hubby (and JJ, of course). But I'm still here.
  • If you haven't read Daunt's Deer Antler Velvet post, read it now.  It's great.
  • As long as you're reading, take a look at Best Sex of My Life, J's Version of His First Time with Kat, and Delicious Irony - A Naughty Fisting Story. Yes, I've been reminiscing and fantasizing about J lately.... and JJ, too (try Raunchy Hotel Sex).
**********************

Don't forget to follow us on Twitter!
@shackledkat
@DauntlessD

1 comment:

Ryan Beaumont said...

I did miss you! Think of us as the Wild Things; if you try to run away we'll try to catch you and eat you.

Well, you might actually like that depending on how we did it! :)

Glad you had a good holiday!