Wednesday, October 15, 2014

We're Moving!

Hey, Prowlers! It has been a very busy week.  As I mentioned before, PWK is moving to a self-hosted site.  Not that Blogger hasn't been wonderful, but Google's restrictions are becoming a bit constricting, and not in a good way.

The migration will happen in about a week or so, but don't worry!  You'll be able to find us easily. The new URL is http://shackledkat.com.  That's the same URL we have now, just without the "blogspot"in the middle. Http://prowlingwithkat.com will also point to the new site.

My hope is that we'll maintain as much of our content as possible so your favorite archives should be safe. Once we move, PWK will continue to be what it has always been - a place to share my naughty prowling exploits and a place where we can meet and comment and share without judgement.

Other than the URL, the only thing that will change (besides the site design, of course) will be that I'll be able to sell some writings and products if I choose, something that has become forbidden on Blogger.  Frankly, I don't have any big plans for that at this time, but it could happen.

However, access to PWK will always remain free.

In related news..... I launched a brand new site today - http://katconfessions.com

Kat Confessions is not intended to replace PWK. It will be much more of a commercial site and it targets a much wider audience than our family of prowlers. I hope that you would subscribe to it as well as PWK and help me get it off the ground. I'd be grateful.

If any of you would like to submit a post for publication on Kat Confessions, just let me know or, heck, just send it to me. The theme is sex. I think most of you can remember that. ;-)

And the final bit of news for today.....

Do you remember my musing about phone sex in my last post?  Well, I did it! And....I have Hubby's blessing.  I think he might be regretting giving his blessing right about now, but it's too late. Hehe.  So, you can find my NiteFlirt profile here. You should know I've got an extra special LOW per minute rate posted until this Saturday.  After that, it goes back up to the "You should be grateful you get to chat with Kat" level. 1-800-863-5478, Ext. 1054-5353.

After today, there will be no more mention of that information until after the migration.  We want to leave quietly, not because Google chased us out.

Wow. PWK is growing up!  In just a week, off come the water wings and we start swimming out in the ocean.  I can't wait!

4 comments:

Simplicity said...

Wow congrats on all your exciting news! Best of luck in all your new ventures!

EDAS said...

I for one will follow you to the new site!

~McKPR said...

Woot! First the Giants move to a new stadium (albeit a few seasons ago) and Kat gets her own domain 😊
Excited for you!! Can't wait to follow you wherever you may travel...

lust for love said...

Understand, my blog site was suddenly been shut down by Google, on the eve of Thanksgiving, without any notice beforehand.

When you have moved to the new site, do put me on the mailing list, my email is ngenghou@gmail.com

You have a nice day.