Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Just the Sex, Please

I have heard from some of the hornier of my prowling friends that they want an easy way to find the sex posts.  Apparently, the advice and other stuff is just too tame for some of you horn dogs. So, I'll get those posts listed separately on the side bar soon.  Until then, here's a short list of our naughtier posts for your leisure enjoyment.

My First Affair - Our First Meeting

The Best Sex of My Life

Teaching a Young One

Afternoon Fun in a Honda Civic

TSA Foreplay at the Airport

J's Version of His First Time with Kat

Delicious Irony - A Naughty Fisting Story

Soon, I'll post links to some of my favorite naughty stories on some of my other favorite sex blogs.

Never fear, horny Prowlers, I'll make sure you get enough to keep your imagination hot and juicy!

No comments: