Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Spring Break - April Sex Blog Chain

Hi, Prowlers! Don't you just love springtime?  Everything is new, and we all know I love sex with new men. I have a friend who calls it, "having a need for strange." Maybe that's it.  Who knows?

This month's Sex Blog Chain topic is Spring Break, which can be about spring break or sex in the springtime.

Sassy sent a post for us sharing her first Patriot's Day with Philip. Very hot!  And, as a special bonus  you get to see some of Sassy's naked lady parts. :-)

Max shared a very sexy post about sex in the springtime with Heather. There are three parts to the story and, trust me, you want to read all three. Max, this was just delicious! I was having a lousy, very un-sexy day, until I read your post. Now, I'm wishing I were Heather. I've got sturdy desk right here, Baby.

As you know, Ryan can't have a simple title to a post.  No, he prefers the long descriptive titles that also happen to be song lyrics. His contribution this month is Good Times and Riches and Sons of Bitches, I've Seen More than I Can Recall.  This is classic Ryan, folks - beautiful scenery, a beautiful woman (or two), suspense, frustration, more suspense, reward. "Reward" means sex. Definitely worth reading.

I wish I had a contribution for you, prowlers, but I've been away for a few weeks and I came back unprepared for this month's chain.  I'll promise you this - If I have any hot sex before spring is out, I'll tell you all about it.  How's that? 

As always, please share our chain post and the wonderful writings of Sassy, Max, and Ryan. If any other bloggers sent a contribution and I missed it, please let me know and I"ll post it ASAP.  I certainly don't mean  to leave anyone out.

Enjoy the beautiful weather!



3 comments:

Advizor54 said...

I got caught flat-footed too this week, so keep me on the mailing list and I'll try to make it next month.!!!

Ryan Beaumont said...

Damn you know you are old and washed up when people start saying "that's classic (blank)"

But thanks! :)

Max said...

Thanks, as always, for organizing this. And I appreciate the kind words - I'm so happy I could help turn a lousy un-sexy day around. :-)

A sturdy desk? Mmmm, that's all we'll need!