Friday, February 7, 2014

The Underfucked Pussy

I was minding my own business, scrolling the through the scores of animal pics, inspirational quotes, and meaningless comments about food and snow (Yes, it's cold.  We know.), when I came across an interesting little piece by Kendall Williams of My Tiny Secrets. The title caught me first - The Underfucked Pussy Epidemic - mainly because I was logged in to my real life, boring, vanilla account. It's the account with all the friends, family, and work acquaintances, most of whom gasp and giggle if the word "pussy" is said aloud.

I think I even looked around when I clicked on the link.  God forbid that anyone who knows the respectable me (and only the respectable me) should see me reading about pussies and fucking.

Anyway, I read it.  The post talks about the importance of what the author calls gourmet orgasms to a woman's happiness and fulfillment, and how so many women don't have any orgasms at all, let alone anything close to gourmet.

Men have been telling us forever that if we just fucked more we'd feel better, be happier, be thinner, feel secure.....whatever is missing from our lives, sex will solve it. While that may be an extreme perspective, Ms. Williams holds the point of view that many of women's problems - depression, anxiety, hormonal fluctuations - can be alleviated or even solved by some good fucking and gourmet orgasms.

While I can't say that sex is the cure for everything, I think she's dead on that  most women in our culture are completely closed to a part of themselves that many of them don't even know exists. They think that surrendering themselves completely to a man and to pleasure would mean that they would lose something. They don't know what, just that it's scary. The reality is the other way around.  The cost of icy frigidity and tightly bottling up your sexuality is high. The prospect of a lifetime of that is scary for me, so much so that I won't live that way.

Ms. Williams writes:

"Worse yet, she won’t tell you the truth about what is going on because she herself does not understand. Even if she has a clue her voice will be seized by the darkness of her pussy frustration and her ego will have hold of her so strongly that she won’t be capable of vocalizing the unspeakable to you. That unspeakable being that she needs to be f-ked wide open by a man that can penetrate not only her flesh but her heart and soul. She needs his strength, his firmness, his masculine energy to be unleashed in her at a cellular level and TAKE her beyond the point of no return and right into the heavens of rapture. Only at this level can she trust her man and allow herself once again to be seen."

Wow. Let me repeat part of that so you don't miss it:

"....she needs to be f-ked wide open by a man that can penetrate not only her flesh but her heart and soul. She needs his strength, his firmness, his masculine energy to be unleashed in her at a cellular level and TAKE her beyond the point of no return and right into the heavens of rapture. Only at this level can she trust her man and allow herself once again to be seen."

Fuckin' A. In my opinion, that is exactly what every woman needs.  I know it's what I need. Without it, I'm not complete. Period.

For all the wonderful things it has brought us, feminism has done us a huge disservice in this area. By the millions, women have been duped into thinking that we don't need a man to support us, we don't need a man to help raise our children, and we don't need a man for sexual pleasure, mainly because we don't need sex. Now we come to learn that two out of three of those assumptions are completely wrong.

For a woman to be completely fulfilled in all areas of her life, including sexually, she needs a man.....or more than one. ;-)  Just having a man isn't enough, though. He needs to be able to penetrate her body, heart and soul. He needs to be mentally and emotionally strong enough to break through her emotional defenses and her apparent lack of desire. He has to be able to break through her culturally acquired repression. He has to be willing, also, to let go of some of his own protective barriers so her can take her in.

Every single day I run into women who are clearly cases of pussy frustration. They are uptight and they walk around with a cauldron of anger and/or depression bubbling just below the surface. It's sad.

Ms. Williams is absolutely right. There is an underfucked pussy epidemic going on. The tragedy is that it's so easily remedied, yet still out of reach for so many.

6 comments:

Simplicity said...

Wow! This resonated so much with me! I was that underfucked woman up until 2 years ago and I finally said "no more." I grew some and didn't wait for what I wanted to come to me, I went and got it. Thank you for posting this so much.

Advizor54 said...

I come out a tradition that says that children are a blessing but how they get here is a bit of a mess. Women are taught such contratictory messages that it's no wonder they don't let go.

men are also told that being a man is to be a rapist and but to be sensitive is to be weak. Neither side wins. It's a mess.

i like this article, i think a lot of people, men and women would benefit from reading it, thanks for sharing.

lifeofatongue said...

An amazing article and you both are right on with your thoughts.
I feel like I am living with this right now but from the other side. Little to no sex and no communication about it at all. Irritable, negative, short fuse, and seemingly little desire as well. This article has given me some great information to make improvements.
Lots of people need to read this.
thanks so much for posting it.

Max said...

Great post, thank you.

I've used it as a springboard for a few thoughts of my own.

http://mystic-satyr.blogspot.com/2014/02/the-underfucked-pussy-epidemic.html

~McKPR said...

Spot on Kat. Spot on!

Unknown said...

This resonates so much with me.
The French have a word to describe that. 'Mal baisée'. Which means 'badly fucked' more than 'underfucked'. Which I think is more accurate. Though the fact they have a word for it doesn't mean that the underfucked pussy syndrom doesn't exist in their country ;-)