- It's almost kick-off time and, yes, I'm watching the game. Strong, burly, sweaty men in tight pants - what's not to love? Without the Niners in the game, my interest in the game itself is not as heightened as it would have been if my SF boys were playing today, but I do have a little bit of an investment in one of the teams today. Can you guess which one? Hint: The enemy of my enemy is my friend.
- Super Bowl Sunday always feels like a celebration of men to me. Strength, sport, testosterone, perseverance. The players line up on the sidelines before the game, pacing and shifting and restless, like caged animals just waiting for a chance to fight. Any woman who isn't turned on by that must be missing an X chromosome.
- Since it's a celebration of men, I find myself reflecting gratefully on the most important men in my life - my husband and sons, my brothers, Daunt, and JJ.These guys form a scaffold of strength and support around me that allows me to feel safe exploring the world and being who I am. I'm also grateful for the men I met online who have become, and still are, friends of mine - Army Guy, SomewhereMan, Mr. D., Ryan Beaumont, and some others who would rather not be mentioned. Thanks, guys.
- I received a few emails this morning about my posts An Unexpected Encounter with R - Part 1 and Part 2. Folks were wondering if JJ knew about R and if he had any problem with my playing around with other guys. Whoa! I realized that I had to put a clarification out right way. My encounters with R were all pre-JJ. My JJ is my only playmate these days. Have I really become a two-man woman? Yes, I have. I know, it's shocking, isn't it?
- Speaking of JJ, I saw him 4 days ago and I miss him already. Heck, I missed him an hour after I drove away from our last rendezvous. I'll post more about our last meeting on JJ's blog, JJ Loves Kat!
- I have received some email recently about guest posting. We love guest posts! If you would like to write a guest post, put something together and email it to either me or DauntlessD. We'll take a look and if it is consistent with PWK's theme and is decently written we will post here. Don't worry, as you already know, you don't have to be the world's best writer to be published on PWK, you just have to be horny and capable of putting a few sentences together. If you're not a writer but you'd like to contribute a naughty pic, feel free to send it over. Just be sure that you have right to the picture you'd like to post.
It's time for me to pay attention to the game.
I'm raising my glass to men today! Hazah!