Thursday, December 13, 2012

Now That's My Kind of Present!

Have I mentioned that I love presents? Well, HH and Lola, of My Sex Life With Lola, shared these two very nice photos with me, but they are really presents for all of you, Prowlers.

Instead of telling the back story myself, here's what HH wrote:

"Here's a couple of new and special pics from Lo.  She was all dolled up to go out on the town and then I told her that I had a little present for her.  I told her it was under the tree and she had to look for it.  She immediately got down.  I snapped this pic quickly and then gave her the present - from behind."

Enjoy! And then visit their blog - http://mysexlifewithlola.com/



7 comments:

Anonymous said...



It would be even nicer if Kat joined in, assuming the position....just saying. ;)


A

Anonymous said...

It would be even nicer if Kat joined in, assuming the position....just saying. ;)


A

Max said...

My kind of present too. Happy Christmas to me. :-)

Mo said...

And I didn't think I would get anything for Christmas this year.

Lola said...

We agree! It would be wonderful for Kat to join in!

Kat said...

Oh, how I wish I could!!!! If I did, could I bring JJ along? ;-)

Lola said...

The more the merrier!