I jumped on AM again for a couple of days. I was restless, wondering what I would find. Unfortunately, for the most part, I found more of the same. I honestly feel sorry for some of these guys because, if they keep going like they are, they'll never get laid.
I know AM is a tough place for guys. Women don't answer messages, apparently. Some will string you along forever and never meet. It's easy to get jaded, but please keep in mind that if you act like you're jaded, you have no luck at all.
Here's a sampling of some messages that I actually received in the past 48 hours:
1) "Just email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I'm sick of spending money on these stupid credits."
Ok, pal. How about if I don't email? Then you won't have to spend any time on me, either. Bu-bye.
2) "Look at my picture. Then message me if you're interested." (Private key attached.) I didn't look at the picture or reply. The next day, I received this: "Why didn't you message me?"
Because you told me not to.
3) "I'm free during the day. Where are you in xxx-town? Can I come over and pick you up this afternoon?"
I'm sorry. I was pretty sure I didn't write FREE HOOKER in my profile, but I'll go back and check just to be sure.
4) "Do you like to suck cock?"
As a matter of fact, yes, but I'll never be sucking yours.
5) "I don't know why I'm writing this. You probably won't even respond."
I almost felt sorry enough for this guy to reply....almost.
6) " I like (music reference) and (sports reference), too. We're perfect for each other! Wanna get together? I know a nice private place for getting intimate."
Awwwww.....you almost had me. You read my profile. You have a touch of humor. But you pushed the private get together a bit soon. Wait.....my standards are getting pretty low if I find this interesting.
7) "I'm new to this website. Would you be willing to chat for a few minutes to show me how it works?"
Very creative! Trying to tap into a woman's need to be helpful will probably work for some women. The only problem is that I don't go for stupid men. I've got a thing for smart men (I really do).
8) "Wanna fuck?"
Uuugghhhhhh. This is classic, and discouraging. Why would any man think this line would work on any non-hooker?
In spite of all the bad lines, one gentleman (yes, only one) caught my eye. Smart, intriguing, polite, interesting. Hmmm.....I wonder if this will go anywhere.....
Online Pickup Lines that Don't Work on Women