Friday, December 2, 2011

The Sweetest Flower that Bloomed O'er the Range

What could be better than a Guest post for on Fantasy Friday? My sweet buddy Ryan Beaumont, author of The Ashley Madison Adventures of a Regular Guy Gone Bad, has written this great sexy post for us.

Enjoy!

**********************

“Where the Walker runs down to the Carson Valley plain,
there lived a young maid, Darcy Farrow was her name....”

That song, Darcy Farrow penned by Steve Gillett in the 60’s and made famous by Ian and Silvia and later John Denver, had always haunted me.  Perhaps it was the beautiful melody yet ultimate melancholy ending that pulled me in.  Perhaps it was the image of a young Irish lass and herlover on the range in wild Nevada.  Regardless, I had always had a yearning to go and visit those wild and romantic places from that song Yerrington, Virginia City, and Truckee.

Blogging had taken a place in my life.  I had always enjoyed writing and often regretted not making a better attempt at making it a life’s work.  But now, with my blog, I had my niche and that was enough.  But what I didn’t realize was the friendships that would form.  I came to know many bloggers, but one stood out.  I joked with her that she was the “mother hen” or our little blogging clique.  She was so savvy and smart but you could tell there was a caring soul about her.Something about her was magnetic and I knew that one day I wanted to meet her.

“She was courted by Young Vandamere,
A fine lad was he as I am to hear”

Yes, I have to admit I had always fashioned myself a dashing young Vandamere and it was those words that sang through my head as I saw the notice for that conference I attend every year, this time in Reno.  Yes, it was the typical fly in Sunday afternoon, two and a half days, and then fly out.  But this time I could head out early and have a day to see those sites I so long wanted to see.  Truckee, Virginia City were all within a short drive from Reno.  Gambling in Reno held no romance to this traveler; I longed to experience those Sierra Nevadas and retrace Darcy andVandy’s steps!

And then it hit me, just a few hours more pushing through those mountains and I would be in California; her California and maybe I could see her.

“They sing of Darcy Farrow where the Truckee runs through,
they sing of her beauty in Virginia City too.”

And so with excitement on a Friday night I hopped on that SWA flight from BWI to Reno with adventure on my mind and Tony Rice’s version of that lovely song on my iPod.

She was delighted that I was coming out and we agreed to meet somewhat halfway.  I would drive over on Saturday afternoon and we would meet for dinner in old Auburn.  After that, who knew?

“Her eyes shone bright like the pretty lights,
that shone in the night out of Yerrington town”

I figured on a 4 hour trip, factoring in some scenic stops.  However, I quickly realized this was a very different part of the world.  I can’t count the number of times I’ve driven over an Appalachian Mountain in Western Maryland or the Virginias.  But here on the east coast such a mountain might have an elevation of about 2,500 ft.  But that would be just a bump in the road along Rt 80 in the Sierra Nevadas.  My rental was not fairing too well; I feared I had a lemon.  Perhaps I should have upgraded to that Volvo instead of being cheap with a Hyundai.

Finally, just after coming out of the mountains the car died.  And even though I was only about 20miles from my destination this was still a very remote area.  I was a little worried.  I called her to tell her I might be late.  She said that was fine and asked if I was OK.  When I said my car broke down she quickly set me at ease by saying “don’t worry sweetie I’ll call AAA and have you right out but I’ll drive over now and pick you up.  I’ll be there in about 30 minutes, hold tight!”

Sure enough AAA arrived just as she did.  They hitched that sad car up and took it off for Auburn.She smiled at me and said “I hate that happened to you, I know you’re tired but I know of this lovely little stream just off the road up ahead, would you like to see it!”

How could I resist my red-headed heroine!

She drove to the next exit and down a small country road then another right onto a smaller gravel road.  In a few minutes she pulled off at a road marker and said “this is it, just a 20 minute walk down that path and through some brush to a beautiful little stream.”

I was still a little shaken as we walked.  She took my hand and it calmed my nerves.

When we got there it took my breath away.  But the stream held my attention only briefly once I was struck by the brilliance of her red hair glistening in the late afternoon sun.  She took her sweater off and ran her hands through her hair shaking it loose.  She said “this sun makes it just warm enough for short sleeves but that wind does give you a chill.”  I instinctively said “let me warm you up.”  She walked up to me and turned back to the stream, confidently assuming I would embrace her.  I wrapped my arms around her and we gazed at the view.

The wind blew her hair into my face and the sweet smell was intoxicating.  Before thinking, I found myself nibbling at her neck.  She sighed and turned to me and kissed me fully.

She pulled back slightly and looked up devilishly at me and said perhaps it would be more comfortable behind that bush and followed with a wink and a pinch of my behind!  Without a reply from me she took my hand and led me to her destination.

Once there she shook off her shoes and shimmied out of her jeans in one fluid motion and then was at my collar unbuttoning my shirt.  Before I could really think we were both naked in the cool California air.  Her kiss was sweet and her embrace soft and her slow massage of my hips withher’s soon drove me crazy with passion.

I knelt down before her and plunged my face into her.  She sighed as my tongue entered her.  I turned her around and she lowered herself in front of me.  On her knees she grinded against me and reached back with her hand to pull me closer.  I guided her shoulders forward and slid my hard cock into her already wet pussy.  The sun glimmered off the sheen of perspiration forming on her back and the breeze against my chest was a welcome coolant as I felt like a machine moving in rhythm with her.  All the while I shuddered at the beauty of her silky Auburn hair contrasting with the her creamy soft skin.  It was exciting to see the shock waves pulsating through her hips as I thrust.  Soon we let out sighs in both exasperation and exaltation as we orgasmed together.

We fell forward in the soft sandy earth around that bush and adjacent to that stream.  For several moments we were just inanimate flesh in a heap of exhaustion.

Finally I had the energy to sit up.  I stared at her contented figure and finally said,

“So how do you feel?”

She replied with a grin, “meeeeeeowwwww.”

I grinned back and with a slight giggle said “Kat dear, somehow I knew you would say that!”

“At dusky sundown to her name they drink a round,
and to young Vandy who’s love was true.”

Here’s to you, Kat!

But don’t actually count on me being as faithful as young Vandy!  :)

No comments: