Wednesday, January 8, 2014

The Novelty Cock

My new potential availability made me give some thought to what I want to do next.

The problem is that I'm not sure how available I am or how long I'll be available.  I know that sounds weird.  You would think I would know this, wouldn't you?

I've started shopping on AM and I've reconnected with JJ, but right now there is more uncertainty than certainty in my prowling life. I do know, however, that it will all shake out soon.

Anyway, several days ago, I decided to reactivate my AM profile. I didn't change it, didn't update it. I just let it go public again.  I did a little browsing to see if there was anyone among the new guys who might be interesting, mainly to wait for my inbox to fill up. After 30 minutes, I checked my inbox and there were about 80 messages.

I deleted all that were private key requests firsts. Not only is that just rude, but my profile specifically says not to do that, so those boys don't read or can't read and they are disqualified either way.

I continued by deleting anyone who wasn't local because again, my profile is very specific about that.  My standard for "local" is "lives in northern California."  That is a big place.

Then I went through all the actual messages quickly, so I could delete the "Wanna fuck?" boys. These are the men who write and lead with a lewd suggestion or just come out and quickly say, "Wanna fuck?"

I was left with about 40 legitimate messages and two private key attachments.  Those are not-for-public photos sent to me. That was intriguing. There was no accompanying message. The attached profile was sparse. I understand voyeurism, but what's the thrill in sending your dirty pic over cyberspace to a woman whose reaction you'll never see? I don't get it. For some reason I opened the first one, and -- BAM! -- there was a cock pic on my screen. No face. No friendly selfie.  Just a dick.

It occurred to me that he might have sent it because he's proud of it and he thought that I'd take one look at his dick and say, "I must have that man!" It didn't have the effect on me, but maybe it would for other women.

But then I noted that it was of average length, maybe a shade below average, and it was definitely of average girth. Why would it be any different that all the other erect cocks out there? What makes a cock special 99% of the time is the man to whom it is attached.

Then I looked closer and noted that the its veins were rather pronounced. They weren't just pronounced; they formed a rather unique pattern like I've never seen before (and I've seen quite a few cocks in my life).

I enlarged the photo so I could see better, and I'll admit, it was pretty cool. The pattern looked rather artistic.  Remembering the function that those veins serve in male anatomy, I tried figure out how they would work properly.  Some crisscrossed others, some were almost spiral. I enlarged the photo again, but it just got grainy and didn't enhance the detail at all.  I leaned closer to my screen, examining it like a science experiment.

Then I sat up abruptly. This was a novelty cock!

It's just like the weird little knick-knacks that you pick up on vacation that are meant to be admired on the shelf but never really used, or the hat with the clapping hands that you gave your dad for his last birthday, or the singing fish you gave to your brother-in-law.

What's the main purpose of novelties? They are meant to spark conversation. This cock was a conversation piece.

For a minute, I was glad I didn't delete the message as soon as I saw the pic, like I usually do, because I'd like to contact him and ask if that's real or Photoshopped. I wanted to touch it, look at it up close.

Fortunately, my sanity returned.  I realized that I was about to engage in a message conversation with a guy who did nothing but send a cock pic. No, that wasn't going to happen, but it made me think about how difficult it is for guys to get attention on AM and how they struggle just to get women to engage in a meaningful conversation. This guy's strategy was not bad. It almost hooked me.

In spite of this interesting example, I still don't recommend leading with a cock pic. I used to say it never works.  I can't say that anymore, but I know it's not a good idea.

I smiled as I deleted the pic. There's still a tiny part of me that wants the back story of that cock, but more interesting discoveries laid ahead in my inbox.

4 comments:

whoresandhookers said...

80 to 1 odds in 30 minutes...you have no idea how much harder it is for us guys to get laid, esp on AM! My latest playmate was bangin 20 guys a week paying her $100,000 a year for her time, and I STILL beat all those guys out in the competition -- she's done with that life forever. Problem is shes now monogamous with her BF...while I pay all her bills. Some days I wish I was a lady, until I watched her pop out a baby, so I guess we guys need to count our blessings and man up lol. At least I got some great cock pics with her help...

Lust for Love said...

The guy didn't do enough justice for himself. Too much attention was focused on his dick. He should know that he was more than just a cock. Perhaps, he should give a more descriptive and flirting profile of himself. Maybe put a video in you tube form of himself!

Anonymous said...

Ahh, Ms. Kat, I miss your witty posts when you're on hiatus!
Those dick pics kill me! I sincerely would like to know that stats on their effectiveness. My very absolute favorite was one I received when I very first signed on to AM. A guy sent me a picture of his junk next to a Mountain Dew bottle. That's it. Just that picture. A year and a half later,and it still makes me giggle every time I think about it.

Same sassy girl said...

I adore being inside your head as you wade through AM profiles. I hope it helps men do better! I am surprised you triumphed over your curiosity and won't get to touch those veins.

I got an opening salvo with not one but FOUR cock shots! I was taken aback but curious enough to write him back. It was rather sweet... a nice man in Europe who had seen my revealing shots in my blog and thought it only fair to share a few of himself!