Thursday, May 31, 2012

Fisting. I Get It.

Yes, Prowlers.  I get it. You like fisting, or at least you like reading about it.

I think you have alerted the people at Google and now someone there is asking, "Who is this Kat person? And why do people keep going to her looking for 'fisting' and 'fisting stories'?"

Seriously, I didn't know so many people were into or looking for fisting, but the stats don't lie.

Wait, I need to directly answer Mr. Google-man's question: Why?  Because Prowlers are very, very naughty boys and girls who like to suck the marrow out of life (among other things) and reach for hitherto unknown heights of sexual pleasure.

Unfortunately, my friends, I haven't had a good fisting in a long time (months), so I can't yet provide you with any new stories. Before you get upset, please be aware that it's not my fault. My pussy has been open for business and available for fisting all along, but I can't help it if my honey hasn't chosen to go there.  So, file your complaints elsewhere.

For now, here are links to my fisting posts in case you missed any of them.

Delicious Irony - A Naughty Fisting Story This is my favorite fisting story.

Gone Fisting ...... This is an informational post, but there is at least one video link, too.

Double Fisting? Yowza! This is my favorite fisting experience.

All Filled Up - A Naughty Story Re-reading this one inspired me to shoot of a text to P to see how he's doing.

There you go.  Four fisting posts.  Three fisting stories. Three unbelievably hot men and one horny Kat.

You like fisting.  I get it.

Who doesn't?

2 comments:

H said...

do you like getting fisted? I always find it so ... intrusive, like i'd be violating you... you don't think of it this way?

Clem said...

I've practiced this with two women, one of them twice.
Of course, it's extremely intimate, and terribly erotic, for us both.
I've seen videos too, of course, but what was so very exciting and jaw-dropping for me, was how they both so explosively and intensely orgasmed from it. In one case, I was licking her also, and another, she grabbed my arm with both hands, pulled me in more, while gyrating her hips against my hand in her.
I thought I'd hurt her, but she just went crazy with lust and noises.
Also, you need to be easy withdrawing your hand after she cums.
I hugged her and held her for a long time afterward, and was in total awe at how she responded.

I'm hoping you can experience this all well again. Thanks for the stories, I LOVED 'em!