Thursday, November 14, 2013

10 Things You Didn't Know About Vaginas


I was perusing Facebook this morning and I just couldn't pass this one up. After all, PWK is something of a community service. I'd like to think that we play an educational role as well as a sexually stimulating one.

This article includes some very strange information like "vaginal secretions include components found in shark livers," and some important and useful information like "having sex can keep the vagina young and healthy." This supports my "use it or lose it" claim regarding both the libido and the maintenance of  "the equipment."

So, here you go. 10 Things You Didn't Know About Vaginas


4 comments:

Advizor54 said...

Now I have to find the "A" spot too? What am I, a freakin explorer? :-)

Interesting stuff, I'll have to go by more shark livers. That's the message, right?

Kat said...

How did you know? LOL

Hey, women are complicated. The good news about the A spot is that your chances of finding any good spot at all in there just increased. Be grateful for that, will ya?

Anonymous said...

So fact #9 means that eating pussy is actually healthy ?! :) - I knew it ... At least a good sip of juice always make me feel good .....

Ryan Beaumont said...

I feel so inspired and motivated. I feel Fred Thompson needs to give up Reverse Mortgages and start doing infomercials to get the word out on vaginas!