Friday, November 15, 2013

FFF 11/15 - The Photograph

It's time for my contribution to Flash Fiction Friday. Visit Advisor54's site to see how others addressed this scrumptious photo prompt. His challenge was to make him come in 100 words. I stole a few more.

If he were here I am pretty sure I could make him come with substantially fewer than 100 words; however, considering the distance I'm thinking that only a teenage boy could come that quick....and what's the virtue in coming so fast, anyway? I prefer to take my time.

Here it is.  I give you The Photograph.



The photo was the only memento she had from their night together. It reminded her of his strength and forcefulness, but it couldn't show the way he had slowly and meticulously prepared her for that moment when the timer snapped the picture.

It was the way he deftly touched and kissed her all over - everywhere - not letting her move or object, that took her breath away. By the time the camera clicked, she was dizzy, nearly blind with passion. Her body had taken over and was responding only to him and the pleasure he was giving her. Time disappeared. When he had exacted every last orgasm her body could produce, he was gone.

It was the best night of her life, and all that remained was a photo.


----------------------------------------------
Don't forget! We're having a Tweet Chat tonight (Fri., 11/15)!  Join me on Twitter at 7:00 p.m. (Pacific time) at #pwk. I'm @shackledkat and I'll see you then!

7 comments:

Tom said...

A great story for a great pic.

Simplicity said...

Wow! What a great take on this.

Advizor54 said...

Don't you just hate it when someone blows your idea clean out of the water? I feel that way every Friday.

Great Job and thanks for joining in!!!

Sillyone said...

Pictures don't capture the full moment, but often they are enough to transport us back. Great story

Same sassy girl said...

Your story was like a lightning strike - quick, searing hot and memorable in a devastating way. So fun FFFing with you!

Anonymous said...

The memento of a photo, and an aching emptiness - when he left the space between your thighs, forever.

Word said...

Lovely!