Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Getting Her Back with an Exorcism?

I heard this story on the news last night.  A man kidnapped his estranged wife. That wasn't the part of the story that got my attention.  He was assisted by the couple's 20 year old son. Okay, that's weird, but still not  what turned my head.

After they kidnapped her, they took her to a church, prayed over her and tried to conduct an exorcism. Why? Because the 42 year old husband was sure that she was demon possessed.  Why else would she leave him? Hubby and son thought that she would come back home if they exorcised the demons.

Instead, the police showed up, wifey (and, presumably, her demons) were freed, and hubby and son were arrested and taken to jail.

Wow.  That's a serious case of arrogance and self-deception, isn't it? I'm sure he honestly believes that there is no other legitimate reason for his wife to leave.  I'm no marriage counselor, but I think it's safe to say that there's probably no hope for this marriage. And I'm pretty sure that's why she left.

I've heard of lots of ways that men have tried to get their wives back, but exorcism wasn't on that list.

Until now.


7 comments:

Advizor54 said...

The real reason she left him was that marriage counseling for her, the husband,and all the demons was really expensive, even with the group rate.

In high school my friend got dumped by his "one true love" so he loudly declared, "she must be a lesbian." Turns out he was right and she was, in fact and in practice, a lesbian, so we aren't wrong all the time, just most of the time.

Kat said...

Hahaha. Did he ever wonder if she turned to girls after trying him?

When I was in college, I was contacted by one of my high school boyfriends who wanted to get together. We met, went to dinner, then went back to his place. We both had a really nice time. Then he said, "Thank you. I knew that if I still felt gay after being with you again, I must really be gay. Now I know for sure." Glad I could help.

Advizor54 said...

So, was he giving you a compliment by putting you as his #1 hetro crush? I'd take it that way if I were you. If he didn't want to bed you, he wouldn't want to bed any girl. Yea, it's a compliment.

And yes, my friend thought he "turned her gay" and it was very hard on him for a while. We gave him crap about it for years. Very helpful we are.

Ryan Beaumont said...

Hey Kat, did the high school guy also compliment your shoes and hair. Because if he did then you really know you were/are the for shizzel!

Kat said...

Advizor - Apparently it was a compliment, but it didn't feel like it at the time.

Ryan - As a matter of fact, he did! I thought he was just being attentive. Hahahaha.

Interestingly, I took this guy's virginity when we were studying in his room one afternoon in our junior year. Somehow (seriously, I don't know how it happened) we ended up on the floor and my panties came off, and somehow his dick started sliding against my pussy while I was straddling him as he lay on the floor. He had told me that he didn't want to have sex until he was married (we were both good Catholics then...one of us better than the other), but he was definitely sending me mixed signals at that moment. He'd say "no", so I'd start to get off. Then he'd grab my hips and pull me back down and say, "wait, wait....just a little." Back and forth. The ambivalence was killing me, so I just raised up, took him inside me and fucked him silly, which didn't take long, of course. He was angry at me for months for stealing his virginity and sending him to hell, but he chose to fuck a few times after that. I guess only the first extramarital sex send you to hell.

Anyway, when he told me he was gay several years later, all I could think was, "Does this mean it's no longer MY fault that you're going to hell?"

Advizor54 said...

I love how you "stole" his virginity with his hands on your hips holding you down.

Luckily for you butt sex trumps 1st sex in the sin department so you are off the hook. However, if he goes straight again, you may be grandfathered in as his initial sin partner.

Lust for Love said...

Quite sad. They just can't let go !