Friday, June 29, 2012

Our Last Encounter, Part 1 - JJ's Perspective

JJ was planning to share about one of our naughty encounters while I was on vacation because he knew I wouldn't be able to post much.  Unfortunately, he got busy and wasn't able to do it.....until today!

He wrote about the last time we were together.It was an encounter that I had not written about, a story yet to be told. As you would expect, JJ's is different than mine, which makes it a bit hotter, in my opinion.

Here's Our Last Encounter, Part 1, published on JJ Loves Kat!

JJ tells me that Part 2 will be published this weekend, so keep checking back.

I don't want to ruin the story, but I do want to say that all of you fisting lovers out there should definitely read this. JJ is a fisting master, if ever there was one.

If you're not into fisting, trust me, there is more - much, much more.

If you don't subscribe to JJ Loves Kat!, this would be a good time to take care of that, don't ya think?

Enjoy!

No comments: