Thursday, June 28, 2012

Date with Seattle Guy (Part 1)

As most of you know, I don't "date." I play. I fuck. I prowl. I do lots of things, but "date" isn't one of them. However, my experience with Seattle Guy felt like a date in many ways so that's how I characterize it.

Getting away from Hubby and the rest of the family to see him seemed like an impossibility at first, but then I got lucky, so to speak. ;-) It turns out that my brother was scheduled to perform at a local club the night before we were to leave town. If I played it right, I could get out without Hubby, see my brother play, and meet Seattle Guy. It was one of those situations where a hundred things could go wrong, and even though I really wanted to meet Seattle Guy, I knew that if things didn't align for me, at least I'd get out for a bit and see my brother play.

I went to the club with my oldest son and cousin. My son couldn't get in (under 21) so he took off and went exploring the local area. I went in and sat with my cousin, texting Seattle Guy that I was there. I was a little later than I had hoped to be, but he was running behind, too, so it was ok. I relaxed and enjoyed the band that was playing at the time as I waited for my brother's group to come on. Oddly, I wasn't nervous. Yet.

Then I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned, and there he was. My heart stopped. It's interesting what you notice first about a person when you see them for the first time. For Seattle Guy it was his eyes. Piercing, expressive, deep. His face can be expressionless, but his eyes give him away.  It's all there. I learned later that that's not always the case, but that was my first impression.  He smiled briefly, but it evaporated as quickly as it came. 

I was all smiles. I threw my arms around him to give him a hug. My heart stopped again when I felt my breasts press against his chest. I also felt something stirring further south, if you know what I mean. I stepped back and introduced him to my cousin as a friend. Then I sat back down until the band finished their set. Seattle Guy stood behind me.  He wasn't touching me at all, but his presence was palpable. I could feel him there as surely as if he had his hands on my shoulders.

When the first band finished and the next one was setting up, I suggested we go outside where we could talk. As we walked out I noticed my brother talking to someone and my sister-in-law at the bar. Geez, I had family all over the place, and here I was walking out of the place with someone they had never seen before. I wondered if I should start working on a story in case anyone told Hubby what they saw, but soon we were outside and I was sitting with Seattle Guy and there was only one thing I could think about.

I'm normally a very articular person, rarely at a loss for words, but I was a mess. I wasn't as nervous as I had been when I first saw him, but I couldn't put two sentences together. I thought, It's a good thing I wasn't like this in email, chat, and over the phone or he wouldn't be here. I was afraid that he would interpret my silence and my verbal fumbling as a lack of interest, which definitely was not the case.  I was interested.  I was very interested.

To be honest, I can't remember most of what we talked about outside the club. I do remember taking the opportunity to really look at him for the first time. In the light of the patio, his eyes were even more amazing. He was of average height - not really tall, but not short. Short, dark hair. Stylish light stubble on his face. He was dressed in jeans and a t-shirt, typical Seattle fare. You wouldn't notice him in a crowd.  He would melt right in, but like a flowering plant in a field or overgrown garden, if you did pick him out and took a close look, you'd notice how absolutely beautiful he was. I wondered how many people had noticed this. He was handsome, unique, and very smart, but something seemed sad, almost lost, about him.

I was brought back into the conversation when I heard him giving me the chance to back out right then, no questions asked. I responded that I didn't want to back out.  Why would I?  Ok, I'll be honest, I wasn't quite sure what I said I didn't want to back out of. I wondered briefly if I should be more nervous than I was.  I knew I was going to leave here with him.  Maybe I shouldn't. What if he was an ax murderer and he was giving me one final warning? I brushed that thought off quickly. I mean, seriously.  What are the odds?

Before we went back in, he asked if he could have a little kiss. I agreed, knowing that it wasn't very smart out there in the open. He kissed me gently. It was electric. I was thinking, How many songs do we have to listen to before it's polite to leave?

We went back in to hear my brother's band play. Seattle Guy stood behind me again, and this time I was fidgety and....uh....damp. What's with all those musical interludes that stretched the songs out longer and longer? Sheesh.  Finally, after we listened to a few songs and I knew my brother had seen me there, I stood up and we left.

We slowly walked a couple of blocks to his car, talking along the way. He seemed to relax a lot as we walked. I was glad for that. I knew from our conversations before then that he was dominant, but I hadn't seen that yet. Would I get to see it?

When we got to his car, he opened the door for me and I got in.  Before he closed the door, he leaned over and kissed me.  This was no light, sweet kiss like we'd shared in front of the club.  This was a hot, deep, forceful kiss. He touched my breast as he kissed me, squeezing my nipple firmly through my blouse and bra. I moaned and arched my back, pressing against his hand. He pulled his hand away then and slid it down, slipping into my pants and panties. He found my clit immediately and started rubbing it. My wetness made it easy for him.  We weren't kissing anymore. I was just staring into his eyes, feeling the pleasure build.  Those eyes!

"You're going to cum for me," he whispered, more like a command than a statement. I nodded and simply said, "Yes." I kept my arms down at my side. It felt instinctive, like it was what I was supposed to do.

Every now and then, he looked away from my face and watched me rock my hips, grinding against his hand. Even though I was fully clothed, I felt completely exposed to him. He seemed almost businesslike, impassive - and I was just about overflowing with passion and pleasure. The dichotomy was striking. I asked him for permission to cum, and he consented after making me wait what seemed like forever. I cried out as I came and I felt more than a sexual release. I felt my body releasing the nervousness, the anxiety about meeting him, and, most importantly, any need to control anything.

Before he backed up and closed the door, his lips brushed against my ear and he whispered, "That's a good slut."

My breath caught in my throat. He closed the door before I could say anything and I was shaking as I tried to fasten the seat belt. He got into the driver's side and I still hadn't succeeded with the damn seat belt! I really didn't want him to see me like this.

I was telling myself to pull it together when I noticed that he was unfastening his pants.  His hard cock was freed easily. Mmmm.....beautiful. I hadn't even asked about his cock (that just feels rude, doesn't it?) and he hadn't offered any information, so I knew there was a chance that he might be itty-bitty, but...uh...no. I was pleasantly surprised that he was...... more than a mouthful. No, I'm not going to share his measurements, but I will say that just about any woman would be impressed.

I looked up at him and he was just looking at me. I smiled. Good thing I didn't have my seat belt on because that made it easier to lean over and take his gorgeous thick cock into my mouth. Those of you who have ever sucked a cock in a small car know that it's not as easy as it looks. The angle is nearly impossible and the darned steering wheel is usually in the way to some degree. Still, I took the opportunity to enjoy him a little and learn about him.

After a little while I stopped and looked at him.  Did he really want to cum like this? As if he could hear my thoughts, he tucked his cock away again, put on his seat belt, started the car, and said, "I think I know just the place we can go."

To be continued....

(Don't worry, Prowlers, you won't have to wait long. Part 2 will go live at 4:00 pm Pacific time today.)

5 comments:

orange.poppy.2341 said...

Love it! I have to work the 3-11:30 shift today so I'll get a before AND after work treat a la PWK! It's always nice to have something to look forward to.

Darius said...

I Thot u n hub have an open marriage ?

Ryan Beaumont said...

I started to say let's hope that place doesn't put cream and chocolate syrup on top and have things in Venti sizes but then again in certain situations cream and chocolate on top and a venti sized guy might be good.

Anonymous said...

Very exciting And hot story. Now I can't stand up from my desk because my flight suit won't be able to hide my reaction from your story, hehe. Good thing I'm from your neck of the woods so it's easy to wait for the update

Max said...

Wow...what a start to this story! If it ended here, my guess would have been pretty close to the mark. But since there's a continuation to come, I don't think I'm going to win....

And that's okay, I can't wait to read it. :-)