Monday, June 11, 2012

Sex Blog Chain - The First

This is the first of  monthly Sex Blog Chain posts. It's a great opportunity, Prowlers, for you to hear from a variety of bloggers all commenting on a single topic. As is fitting for our FIRST Chain post, this month's topic is "Firsts."  You can find the list of topics and our archived Chain posts on the Sex Blog Chain page.

Most of our blogger participants this month are sex bloggers, but not all of them are. And not all of them write about infidelity. That's right.  Some write about sex and love within the context of marriage, and I"m grateful for them because if this blog was about sex within the context of marriage, it would be very, very quiet here.

There's a little of everything here - a little sex (well, more than a little sex), a little drama, a little humor, a little sadness, a little love.

As you click on each link to go to a new blog and read the post, please also considering following or subscribing to that blog. Then you don't have to miss any new posts.

Here we go.....

AM Encounter with G - Naughty Kitty shares the story of her first encounter from someone she met on Ashley Madison. I don't want to spoil the story, but there's a condom involved and an accent and.... It's delightful.

About Naughty Kitty (from Kitty herself) - Hi my name is Naughty Kitty and I am an Ashely Madison addict. I signed up for Ashley Madison as a recommendation by a friend who thought it might give me some good writing material. I ended up learning so much more. Over the past several months my desires and needs have changed. I have learned about men, women, relationships, sex, love, fucking...just about everything you can imagine. This is a post from my first Ashley Madison encounter. Enjoy!

Sassy's Past Part 2: Pop Goes My Cherry - Can you guess what this one is about? Sassy Girl shares about her "first time." High school, accidental entry.....nice story.

About Sassy Girl (in her own words) - Call me Sassy.  I heat up old flames!  I’m that girl you were sweet on
in high school, the one you wonder about?  I look like a demure, curvy married lady from Boston with an office job, two cats, a car and a condo, with most of her sex life in her head.  But you’re in for a sexy surprise. My blog is a very SEXY conversation between a man and a woman on Facebook.  Plus you get to see my cleavage!  My first love from high school found me online after 35 years.  He's curious to know how my life turned out, and whether I am the same sassy girl he knew.  He came at me at 100 mph, reminding me of magic moments we shared, trying to convince me to finish what we started as teenagers.  He wants to find out if the chemistry he remembers and the connection we made online exists in the real world, even though we've each been married for years and never strayed.  We entertain each other through illness, death and the daily grind, discovering a lot about life, love, long-distance relationships and SEX!  Will we ever meet face-to-face?
Will we hook up?

Kat's Chain - Are You Ready for the Sex Girls? - Only Ryan Beaumont can tell a story quite like this. He poses an interesting question that made me laugh out loud - What is the proper etiquette for how long one should date a woman who has had your dick in her mouth?


Ryan's bio (which will make you smile as much as his posts):

“I was born a poor black child.”

Sorry, you should never start a bio with a bold-faced lie; I was really born to a middle-class white couple but it was in the deep south.  I am however, eternally infatuated with Steve Martin, his humor and his urbanity (is that a word).  I guess for you Millennials out there I really love Will Ferrell as well.  The stories I talk about are real but in a way Ryan is the character I wish to be so they are interpreted through his voice.
I guess if I had to say I have been affected by certain books I would probably say stuff like the Catcher in the Rye, Huck Finn, Catch 22, and Slaughterhouse Five.  Which basically means I’m a screwed up sarcastic mess.  Probably more than anything I love Ball Four, Jim Bouton’s 60’s behind the scenes look at baseball.  Bouton is my ultimate anti-hero a “thinking man’s jock,” just smart enough to sound like he may be informed on a few things but still bound by his affinity to BBQ, baseball, and chicks!

As for the real me as I say on my blog just “a typical guy who’s circumstances pointed him in the wrong direction for the right reason.”  How’s that for passing the buck!

The First Time - Max, author of Thoughts from a Mystic Satyr, wrote a charming "first time" story that probably resonates with most of us. It took me down memory lane and highlighted how much sex (like life) is so much more about the journey than the destination.

A little about Max - Max has been blogging for over two years now about erotic fantasies and reminiscences, relationships, and connection - both physical and spiritual. He's a sucker for feedback, so please send him thoughts and comments.

My First Time - Ponyboy's story about his first time will make you bust into a big smile at the end. But don't you dare cheat! Read it from the beginning.  You'll know what I mean.

Ponyboy shares a little about himself - I'm a happily married father of two.  I started reading blogs online as an outlet and a resource to see what other married guys like me were going through. As I read more I discovered I enjoyed reading about others and having conversations about various marital and relationship issues. I am an anonymous writer and intend to stay that way.  I don't feel I would have the freedom to write what I want to write if I was publishing with my real name.  So there you go, the honest truth - much like how I write..


My First Fuck Buddy - This is the "first time" story I"m sharing with the Chain today. If you're looking for something a bit more naughty, here's The First Ten Minutes and Two Feet.

About Kat -  Many of you know all about me already, but for those of you who don't.... I love sex and I love men. Yeah, that's about it.

So there you have it, Prowlers. Our first Sex Blog Chain post! Remember, please leave comments for our blogger friends, share this post with your friends, and be sure to follow our participants' blogs.

Bloggers, if you want to participate next month, check out the guidelines here or send me an email. We'd love to have you!

On July 10th, our next Chain post will go live, and the topic is Outdoor/Summer Sex. See you then!

8 comments:

Ryan Beaumont said...

Wow, this is awesome - thanks so much for gathering all this stuff. I think this was perfect for a first month. I'm already looking for forward to and mentally writing my July post. I may even break out a sex story about me and Shannon!

Unknown said...

Awesome idea!

Gertie said...

Thoroughly enjoy all the first stories, going to one place to link to several of my favorite blogs, great idea Kat! :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks again for setting this all up Kat. I imagine it was a lot of work.

Max said...

I'll also add my thanks for the effort you've spent to coordinate this. It's a lot of fun, and I'm looking forward to July!

Kat said...

I'm glad you all like the idea. I think it will be even more fun as the chain grows.

I think I need to hurry up go have some hot outdoor sex so I have something good to write about for July. ;-)

Same sassy girl said...

What a great start! And a great mix of posts! Thanks Kat and Ryan for your work and support. This is so much fun!

David Benz said...

Fantastic, this really is awesome - thanks so much for gathering all of this stuff. I think this ended up being perfect for a first thirty days. I am already searching for forward to and mentally authorship my July article. I may actually break away a sex story about me as well as Shannon!

tongkat ali