Saturday, March 26, 2011

Young One on Fire - A Naughty Encounter with a Fireman

Those of you who have been reading Prowling with Kat for a while know that I'm typically not into the young guys. It's not that they are not adorable, but I just can't fuck anyone who looks about the same age as my son or one of his friends. That said, you also are aware that I have broken that rule a few times (read Teaching a Young One for one of those young guy stories). I was chatting with someone recently about killer blow jobs and it reminded me about one of my favorite young ones. When I couldn't stop thinking of the story until I had to..uh...you know...I decided I should share it with you, too.

When I met L, I was in my mid-40s and he was 33, much younger than my typical preference for men between 40 and 60.  By the way, that has been my preference since I was 20. Go figure. I like a man who knows what he's doing, what he wants, and who knows his way around a woman's body.  Can you blame me? Anyway.....

L was a fire fighter. Yes, even his youth could not get me beyond my fantasies of fucking a hot fireman. Doesn't every woman have that fantasy at some point in her life?

When L and I started chatting (yes, on Ashley Madison), I didn't think it would go anywhere.  He was very cute, but the age thing was a little strange for me.  Still, we continued to chat anyway.  Over a couple of months, we'd chat or text occasionally - always talking about getting together, but never quite making it happen. Frankly, it was hard for me to tell if he was nervous, if he didn't really want to cheat on his wife, or if he just didn't know how to "close the deal," so to speak, so one afternoon I decided to take the bull by the horns and either make it happen or let it go.

(You should know that I'm really trying to resist all the hokey fire and fireman metaphors. I could have said, "...I decided to grab the fireman by the hose," but I didn't. I'll leave all of that for you to have fun with in the comments.)

I got a text from him that simply said, "Hi." I replied asking him where he was and what he was doing. Then I wrote that I had about 3 hours free and I was in front of a hotel about 30 minutes away from him. If he wanted to play, I'd go in right then and get a room and text him the room number. His reply was, "I'll be there in 20!"  Well, well, well....it really was just about not knowing how to close the deal. I should have known.

I got the room, texted him the room number, and waited. He didn't take long to get there, which was a relief.  I hate waiting alone in a hotel room.  It just gives me more time to get nervous and reconsider the wisdom of what I'm doing. I offer my apologies right now to all of those who have had to wait for me because I couldn't get away from the office right away. Waiting sucks.

He knocked on the door firmly, not tentatively. That could be a good sign, I thought. When I opened the door I was very, very pleasantly surprised by what I saw. He was tall (about 6'0") and, yes, gorgeous. Close your eyes and picture a hot fireman.  That is exactly who was standing at my door. The fact that he was clearly young was immediately pushed aside by the hot fireman fantasy I'd had for the last 20 years. He wore jeans, a t-shirt, and a baseball cap, and he had a backpack thrown over one shoulder. And he had a big smile on his face.

I stepped back and invited him in. He walked by me into the room and put his backpack down. I closed the door and we exchanged a polite greeting.  Then we just stood there looking at each other for a moment, and I remember wondering if I was going to have to make the first move.  Normally, I'll wait (and I rarely have to wait very long), but it can be different with the young ones.  Sometimes they need a little help, but L wasn't that young. So I took a step toward him to see what that would do.

That was the only clue he needed.  He reached out with both arms, grabbed me, pulled me to him, and started kissing and undressing me at the same time. I responded by flipping off his hat, tugging his shirt off, and unfastening those jeans he was filling out so nicely. I knelt to help him step out of his pants and I took his already hard cock into my mouth as soon as I was on my knees. The sound he made was somewhere between a gasp and a groan, but there was no doubt in my mind that I had made the right move.  I sucked him only until he was out of his pants, then I stopped and stood up. He made a little disappointed whimpering sound as I pulled my mouth off of him.  I took his hand and walked him over to the bed.  I couldn't take my eyes off him. This was an opportunity I might not get again, so I wanted to enjoy as much of that hot fireman body as I could.

Once we got on the bed, he took charge (another very pleasant surprise) and slid his hand between my legs which I immediately opened wide for him. He found my clit easily and kissed me deeply while he rubbed it slowly and very gently. Soon, I was rocking my hips, pressing against his hand and moaning softly into his kiss. I was so focused on his lips and his hand on me that I really didn't notice when he climbed on top of me, that is, until I felt his cock enter me, sliding in all the way in one deep, smooth stroke. I pulled my knees up to feel him deeper, amazed at how easily we moved together. I made a mental note to myself to re-think this bias I had against young ones. This young one knew exactly what he was doing.

In a few minutes, he stopped, rolled me over and entered me from behind. He grabbed my hips and fucked me hard.  By then I was ready to come and he was hitting just the right spot. I started shaking and felt that release come easily as I bucked back against him, squealing and moaning. He pumped harder and faster as I was coming, which just made it last longer and feel more intense for me.

He played around with several positions after that - standing by the side of the bed with me on my back and my legs up over his shoulders, me standing by the side of the bed and bending over while he took me from behind again, and back to how we started again with me on my back and him on top of me. I managed two more orgasms before he moved to the thing I knew he really wanted. 

Because we had chatted so long before we actually got together, I knew some of his fantasies and things he really wanted to do, and he really, really wanted to try anal sex (doesn't every man want anal?). He got me back on my hands and knees and he moved behind me. I gave him a little bit of direction just to help him out, and soon he was fucking me in the ass deep and hard...very hard....so hard that I was holding onto the edge of the bed so he didn't push me off. With each thrust, he was pushing my knees up off the bed and forward an inch or two, then he'd pull me back by my hips. His strength was impressive; I'm not a little woman, but he had no trouble at all doing whatever he wanted and throwing me around like a doll. He grunted and screamed as he came in my ass, pulling me onto him hard and forcefully, and holding me there while he finished.

He pulled out of me and collapsed next to me. I looked over at him and there was that smile again. I wanted to laugh, but I didn't (men can easily mis-interpret a woman's laughter right after sex, so I try to avoid it and give it a few minutes before I get silly). We took a few minutes for each of us to clean up a bit, then we lounged in bed chatting for a while. Yeah, he was young, but he would still need a little bit of recovery time before he could come again, and I knew he would definitely come again.  Chatting with him was fun and comfortable. He was bright (I only do smart men, remember?) and articulate and I thoroughly enjoyed just letting him talk about his family and his life while I stared at his body.

Soon, I couldn't stand it anymore and I just had to start touching and kissing him again. He laid back while I explored his body with my mouth and hands. When Igot down to his cock, I decided I was going to take my time and really enjoy myself. I started by kissing and licking around his cock, but not touching it with my mouth. It jumped when my cheek lightly brushed against it, and again when my hair trailed across it as I started licking his balls. He had his eyes closed and he was moaning quietly, but almost constantly now. I sucked on his balls for a minute or two before licking his shaft several times from the base all the way to the tip - very slowly. I moved back to the base and started rubbing my cheek against him, licking and sucking as I did....soon I was rubbing my entire face up and down on his cock and balls, spreading his precum all over his shaft with my face and he was pressing against me, rocking his hips, asking for more. I was using the opportunity to memorize every single bump and ridge and every sensitive spot. I took note of exactly which spots made him shudder and which ones made him thrust before taking him into my mouth.

I took his cock into my mouth slowly, but deeply, all the way in on the first stroke until I felt the head on the back of my throat.  Then I pushed down until I felt it pop into my throat. He cried out and sat up about half way before falling back again and grabbing my hair. I held it there for as long as I could, then I pulled back and started sucking him slowly - the whole shaft from base to tip, swallowing the head on each and every stroke. When I felt him start to harden that little extra bit, knowing he was about to come, I changed it up a bit, massaging his balls, suckling only the head, until he wasn't on the edge anymore, and then I'd continue. I repeated that pattern about 5 times as he laid there moaning and begging loudly.

After about 30 minutes, I knew it was time to let him come, so when I felt him getting close that time, instead of pulling back or changing the pace, I pressed down and swallowed repeatedly, letting my throat and soft palate do the work. He screamed when he came, grabbing my hair and holding my head down on him. I continued to suck and swallow as he came,which was no small feat because I couldn't breathe and he was still emptying into my throat almost a full minute later.

I rolled over and attempted to catch my breath, smiling as he let out a string of expletives about how amazing it felt. That reminded me about something else I liked about the young ones - their gratitude.  Less experienced than the older guys, it didn't take too much to make them happy or impress them, but I was still very pleased that L understood that this was pretty special and unusual by any standard.

We lounged together talking for a little while longer. L pulled out a picture of his son (I can't resist cute kid pictures) so I shared some photos of my kids, too. Then we cleaned up and got dressed, and I still couldn't take my eyes off of him as he pulled his clothes back on. We kissed each other goodbye (a very sweet, tender kiss), agreeing that we would definitely meet again.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure this is a wonderful post, Kat, but I lost my concentration when you mentioned preferring men between 40 and 60. I'll have to come back and read it later, I suppose.

mickey said...

er...unlucky Liam.
Kat..... I am bang on 50 ....sweet spot. Cum to me baby

Kat said...

Liam---What distracted you? This post attests to the fact that my interests are actually broader than I thought.

Hi there, Mickey... "bang on 50," huh? Interesting choice of words. ;)

Mr. Dryden said...

Very nice post as always Kat! ;)