- I was up and out of the house before dawn every day this past week, which means I got to see the sunrise every day. That was both a surprise and a treat.
- Riff posted again. That's twice in the last two months! Woohoo! In all seriousness, it's nice to have something new from him to read on Ashley and Me.
- Cara referred to children as "fuck trophies" in a comment on Left Turn at Albuquerque. I know, I'm still shocked.
- I actually stood up to one of my most difficult clients and didn't lose the contract. That was, indeed, a surprise.
- My therapist suggested a separation from my husband. Wow. That was unexpected.
- I cried over something I thought I was over a long time ago. I'm not a crier. I hate it when that happens.
- Single guy contacted me....not once, but twice! If you read Play Time on the Road with Single Guy, you know that is not his typical practice, but I liked it. :-)
- JJ gave me permission to post a photo of his manhood (See, Daunt? I don't always have to say cock.). Well, it's not just a photo of his manhood. My hand is in the photo, too, stroking him. So now when you read one of those posts where I wrote about his gorgeous, thick ....you know.....you'll know exactly what I'm talking about. You'll see the photo soon.
If you're in the mood for some naughty, try these posts:
TSA Foreplay at the Airport
Starbucks with Cream
Raunchy Hotel Sex
Teaching a Young One
And if those aren't enough for you, go to our Sex, Sex, Only Sex page for a page full of links to naughty sex posts.
Need some visuals? Visit the HNT Photos page.