I only have a few minutes today, but I had a few other thoughts I wanted to share with you:
- I will write more very soon about my negotiations with Hubby, but right now I can tell you that we talked all weekend...and talked, and talked, and talked. I think we probably talked more than in any other 48 hour period of our long relationship. Yes, that's a very good thing. Nothing has been resolved yet, but all the cards are on the table. I am hopeful that we'll figure something out that works for both of us and keeps our marriage and family together.
- You should be hearing more from Dauntless soon. He has been out of town, but he's back now, and I know he has some good stories to share. Keep checking back.
- I was perusing my favorite blogs this afternoon and there are a few you should definitely check out:
- Into the Woods by Ms. Inconspicuous - Beautiful and fun post. A must-read.
- Working (it) at the Library by Left Turn at Albuquerque - Classic Left Turn post. And it's the beginning of a series. It's always fun to read a series from the beginning, don't you think?
- It's Not as Though I Really Need You by Ryan Beaumont - This post is the latest installment in a series of posts written from the perspective of the author's wife. Interesting approach. Take a look.
- If you're looking for popular PWK posts, take a look at the sidebar on the right. You'll see the most popular posts of the past 30 days.