Monday, March 12, 2012

Blast from the Past

I had a chat with an old friend from high school today.  Oops.  I guess I shouldn't say "old," should I?

Anyway, my 30th high school reunion is coming up (I know...30th?!?!?) so I joined the Facebook group for the reunion.  I was thinking I'd keep up with the reunion news and maybe connect with some folks from high school that I haven't heard from in, well, 30 years or so. I have no intention of actually going to the reunion, of course, but there are a few people I'd like to connect with.

I browsed the list of group members quickly.  I added a few names that sounded familiar, certain that they would have no clue who I was because my last name is different than when I was in high school (Thank God! I was saddled with a last name that no girl should have to live with).

One of the names I saw was a guy with whom I had a quick little naughty encounter.  I think it was senior year. We didn't date. We just had a little play time.  I would have liked to have had more of that play time, but I'm not sure why we didn't.

Unfortunately, I don't remember too much from the event (cut me some slack, ok?  It was 30 years ago.  Some of you haven't been alive for 30 years). I remember him for sure.  Tall, strong, big hands, good kisser.  I remember a van, and that it was a quickie.  You know the kind.  It was a lift-up-the-skirt-pull-off-the-panties quickie, the kind where you are still half dressed.  And I remember that I liked it.

Oh yeah, I had a boyfriend at the time and this playmate was not my boyfriend. Yes, I was a prowler as a teenager, too. It really does come naturally to some of us.  Some of us are just not made for one partner.

Anyway, I digress....again.....

So, I sent my play mate buddy a friend request.  He accepted and then asked for my maiden name. Damn, I was going to have to speak (type) that hideous name again.  I did. And he remembered me.

This could be interesting, I thought.

I also thought about how much less experienced I was in high school.  Oh, I loved to fuck, but I really didn't know what I was doing.  Things have changed a lot since then.  Our little encounter was nice, but if I could have another crack at him now....well, I'm pretty sure neither of us would forget any of it 30 years from now.

We chatted a bit today about work, family, and some of life's twists and turns of the last 30 years. A little innuendo, a little flirting..... then I told him about PWK.

I can see the disapproval on Daunt's face now. Mixing real life and prowling life is still very dangerous, but every now and then it feels right.  This time it felt ok.

I have no idea where the renewed friendship will go, but it's nice to connect.

I'll keep ya posted.....



9 comments:

Ryan Beaumont said...

Are you Nuckin' futs!

Kat said...

Ryan - Does that mean you disapprove?

Ryan Beaumont said...

Of telling him about PWK; what does it get you? Seems unnecessarily dangerous.

Otherwise he sounds nice.

Michael said...

I normally wouldn't question your decision. But in this case, I find myself taken a bit aback. Perhaps you aren't telling us everything involved in the decision to "out" PWK?

Mike

Kat said...

Hey guys, I didn't "out PWK." I simply shared it with an old friend who doesn't live anywhere around me and who doesn't know anyone in my life these days. Why? 'Cuz I wanted to. Should I have a better reason?

Michael - did you have something in mind that you think I might be holding back?

Ryan - You know I'm a risk taker. It's part of my charm, isn't it? LOL ;-)

Ryan Beaumont said...

OK risk taker but I'll go with the logic that you are just "going rouge" and you are going all mavericky with all your maverickness! Sorry, I watched Game Change last night.

Michael said...

well I was thinking that perhaps the "A little innuendo a little flirting" might have been a LOT more than "little".

Mike

petunia said...

Have you seen a recent photo of him? How you remember him looking and how he looks now might not jibe.

Mr. Dryden said...

But "Danger" is your middle name... ;)