Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Tasting the Young One

I was coming out of a meeting when I got a text message from the Young One.  That's not unusual at all. We had been texting for some time. This one said, "Did u miss me?" and it was followed by another. "Can u see me today? I really need it." Keep in mind that Young One and I have never met in person.  We've exchanged photos, but that's it, except for a lot of texting. It occurred to me that I'd been chatting with him and yanking on his metaphorical chain for almost 2 months.  Maybe it was time to throw him a bone, so to speak.

The timing sucked, of course. Work was busy. Hubby was tracking me very closely. I was struggling with fidelity. But I couldn't deny that this one intrigued me. I have already shared about how tempted I've been.

I asked for his address and he gave me two cross streets. I asked him to be more specific.  He laughed and sent his address.

Kat: You're nervous, aren't you? You were expecting me to say no, LOL

(Of course he was shocked that I was actually coming over.  I'd been fending off all his best game for two months.  He was probably still trying just as a matter of pride.)

Young One: Yeah, a little.

(Then he asked the one question in the world that could have shocked me....)

Young One: What do u wanna do?

(Seriously?  What do I wanna do? It made me wonder if this was the same Young One who had been trying to trick me into sex for months. I decided to toss his softball back to him...)

Kat: Honestly, I don't have time for much. Thursday would be a better day for me.

(Ladies, this is a lesson.  Always give them an out if they are nervous. If he had gone for Thursday, I would have known that he really was just playing and not ready to really play. That would have been fine, of course.  Gentleman, your lesson from this is that not taking charge of the situation could have cost this Young One a world class blow job.  My response to "What do u wanna do?" normally would have been, "Nothing.  I'm going back to work.")

Young One: You could suck me. :)

(Attaboy! I knew he'd step up to the plate!)

What followed as I was driving over was a discussion about whether or not he really wanted to do this at home. There wasn't much discussion about it.  He was good with it so that was that for this time, but generally speaking, I'm not a big fan of fooling around at home - either person's home. It had nothing to do with him, and everything to do with his wife.  That was her home. And the one thing that bothered me about my husband's infidelity was that he brought some of the women to our home and they had sex in our bed.  Ouch! Not cool at all. So it's something I don't do.

Usually.

Except for that day.

I found his house and walked up to the front door.  I could see a shadow of him vaguely through the wrought iron screen door.  When he opened the screen door is when I got my first really good look at him.

His photos did not do him justice.  Not even close. He was very tall. Hair closely shaved. Muscular.  Fit. Lots of tattoos. Stunning, disarming smile. Gorgeous. To be completely honest, he was probably the best looking man I've ever been that close to being with, in a Biblical sense, of course - and I've been with some very good looking men.

I took a deep breath and followed him into the living room.

We sat and chatted.  He had a baseball game on, which I told him was a bad idea because if baseball is on TV I have a hard time focusing on anything else. But it was a Dodgers game so it was easy not to watch.

He was nervous.  That was obvious. There was small talk.  At one point he asked again, "What do you wanna do?" I felt a little sorry for him, but I wasn't going to let him off the hook, so I replied, "I don't know. What do you wanna do." For about 60 seconds I felt like we were in junior high.  I hated junior high.

I had just about resigned myself to the fact that we'd watch the game for awhile, chat, and then I'd go back to work.  We'd met.  He was a genuinely nice guy.  It was certainly worth the time to connect, even a platonic connection,  with someone I'd been chatting with for a couple of months.

Then he took my hand and put it on his cock, which was growing hard under his shorts. I smiled, thinking "Attaboy!" again as I started stroking him. He was fully hard within 30 seconds. I reached into his shorts so I could really touch him and he pulled his shorts down.

I was trying to be cool, but I think I moaned audibly when I saw it. It was larger than average, both in length and girth. I complimented him on it's size, but he deflected the compliment.  Then I thought about his wife again. I thought, he's stunningly gorgeous, kind, smart, charming, and he's got an amazing cock - and she leaves this man alone and ripe for the picking? Someone needs to set her straight.


But I only thought about her for 2 seconds because his cock had my attention again and I knew I needed to suck on it.  He had already told me that he had never been able to cum from a blow job, which I found very sad, yet amazing. As y'all know, I pride myself on my oral skills and I took that information as a challenge. Could I succeed where all the younger women had failed? I was fairly confident, but not overly so.  Experience makes a huge difference (and I have more experience than most), but some men simply can't cum that way. I decided to just settle into the task and enjoy myself.  And that's exactly what I did.

Sucking on a new cock for the first time really is a pleasant experience. It's all about exploration, trying different rhythms and pressures and depths until I find the ones that make him moan - or scream. This can take 30 seconds or 30 minutes. After the exploration phase, when I know exactly what's going to make him cum, we enter the power phase.  I pull back a bit, denying him what I know he likes, then giving it back to him, then pulling back again. That's when it's no longer about figuring out how to get there, but being the one who guides him on the journey, the one who decides when he gets to arrive. He can try to guide me with his hands, but I'll only comply if I want to.  If not, I can simply stop doing what he wants until he lets go and lets me take over again. No matter how you slice it, the whole BJ situation is my territory and I'm in charge.

I know there are many women who don't enjoy giving head, but they simply don't get it and they haven't had the patience to learn to do it right. A man is rarely more vulnerable than when his cock is in your mouth, and there are few situations in this world in which a woman has so much physical control over a man. The power differential flip-flop can be addicting for some.

Every now and then, I looked up at Young One laying back on his couch.  Damn, he was gorgeous from that position, too. He asked what I thought about young cock.  I don't even remember my answer, but I'm pretty sure I grunted in the affirmative before diving back down for more. It did cross my mind that that cock would feel incredible in my other two orifices, but I didn't let myself go there. My focus had to be right in front of me.

He leaned forward and reached down my top so he could fondle my breasts.  As soon as he touched my nipples I gasped a little and felt my panties get even wetter. It made me a little sad that I'd be leaving there unsatisfied myself, but I figured I'd jump on Hubby when I got home after work, so he'd be happy, too. (See? It's a win-win!)

At one point, Young One asked if we could fuck, but I didn't reply at all. I just kept focused on what I was doing. I suspect he was starting to think it wasn't going to happen, and he wanted to cum.  Who can blame him for that?  But I knew we were getting close.

I'm not sure exactly how long I'd been snacking on Young One's cock, but I'm pretty sure it was the better part of 30 minutes before I returned to the approach that I knew he liked best. He came hard. I swallowed, several times. I made sure I lapped up the drop that escaped my mouth, then I got up from my knees and sat on the couch next to him.

He was pleased.  I was happy that I had accomplished what others hadn't. Okay, so I'm a little competitive.  What's wrong with that?

There was a little more small talk, but I knew I had to go, and he had some pressing business, too. I got a nice hug and then left. I drove away smiling, very glad that I took the time for the visit.


11 comments:

Michael said...

very, very nice. And Kat, Thursday will work for me.

Mike

Kat said...

Mike-

It's just a shame that you don't live nearby. Or do you? ;-)

Clem said...

30 minutes??? wow, kid's got stamina

Naughty Kitty said...

There's no greater satisfaction than satisfying a man orally...gaining that little bit of control when he is his most vulnerable.

Michael said...

it is indeed a real shame ... but as you are aware ... no!

Mike

Anonymous said...

This reminded me of my power stance post... I did say that while I call it the power stance, I really am in no position of power... Something you have explained here in a little bit better detail.

Anonymous said...

...I was struggling with fidelity... Unsuccessfully, apparently. Unless you're a graduate of the Bill Clinton School of Sexual Relations?

...she leaves this man alone and ripe for the picking? Someone needs to set her straight... Tsk, tsk, tsk. The OLDEST con in the book. Does it change anything if she was slobbering his knob that morning?

...told me that he had never been able to cum from a blow job... Congrats. You fell for the SECOND OLDEST con in the world as well.

On the plus side, you didn't fuck her man in her bed, only sucked him off on her couch. Well done - you've retained your strong moral fiber...

Kat said...

Anon- I didnt fall for anything. I don't really care if it was true about it being his first orgasm from a BJ or not. Lie or truth, it made it more fun.

As for the wife leaving him alone, there was no con there. He was alone and available for poaching.

Of course a BJ isn't cheating. Doesn't everyone know that. ;-)

Did you have fun with this post even a little bit, my anonymous friend? Try to lighten up just a little, ok?

Naughty Kitty said...

BJ's do not constitue cheating. I agree. I also voted for Clinton...twice ;)

Poetic Estrus said...

Your oral skills remind me of--Me... If he lasted two minutes or twenty two, I was driving that ship. Nothing like the feel of a pulsating man in my mouth to get me wet... Great post...

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed and can relate to your discussion on the exploration of new cock. It is fun.

Swallowing a stranger's cum...that is something I'd never be able to do. That is so intimate to me, plus some cum tastes disgusting so I'd better be in love with you if it's going to happen. From there you'd better taste good or it will never happen again.

Good read.

-H