Monday, March 26, 2012

Frustrated Kat

Hubby came to me yesterday with a very concerned look on his face and he asked if we could talk.  Those are ominous words. "Can we talk?" Honestly, I wanted to say, "Do we have to?" but what came out of my mouth was, "Of course.  What's up?"

I held my breath until I heard him say, "What's wrong? You don't want sex  anymore."

First of all, that's how my hubby is.  If something is amiss for a week or two, it's "forever." That's the way it will be for the rest of our lives.

Second, I told you yesterday that I've been on a deadline lately.  Not only has that work kept me away from you, Prowlers, but it has also been making me get up early and get to bed late.  I haven't been home as much, and when I have been home, I've been tired.

But not want sex anymore? Oh, please.

Apparently he noticed that his new-found love of anal has been leaving me...uh....unsatisfied.  That's a good sign, but he was concerned because I wasn't pushing for it. The truth is that I have simply been too tired to have that conversation one...more...time.

So, I've been taking care of things myself, if you know what I mean.

I've been pretty open and blunt recently since we got things out on the table, so I just told him the truth - that it has been easier to handle it myself than to negotiate "getting mine" when he has been so happy about exploring anal. However, I added that his selfish sex season would be ending as soon as I got beyond by current deadline.

But he wasn't really concerned about me "getting mine" at all.  He wanted to know if I was getting it somewhere else since I wasn't getting it at home. I really wished he would just ask the question straight up, but he didn't, so I threw him a line -

"And no," I said, "I haven't been having sex with anyone else during this period, except myself, of course."

I wanted to scream, "My vagina hasn't felt a live cock for weeks!!!! Ok, 10 days, but it feels like weeks. You have apparently forgotten that I'm female - I might as well be some guy since all you want is my ass, and JJ has been too busy for me lately.  And you think I don't want sex???"

But I didn't say any of that. He felt reassured, and it ended there.

Last night, I got us to bed a little early, and I snuggled up against him, kissing his neck, tracing my finger along his inner thigh.

I asked, "So, you implied earlier that you wanted me to be more interested in sex, and I am, so......." I put his hand on my wet pussy to prove it.

And he told me he was tired and not feeling very well.

"Raincheck?" he asked.

"Of course, Honey," I responded.

Then I grabbed Spartacus and headed to the other room.

Yes, I am a frustrated Kat.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting...

I guess he wasn't so interested in having sex, maybe more interested to see if you were dabbling on the side.

Don't blame you for being frustrated, seems like a mixed message to me. I would have been too.

Marcus said...

Hand on wet pussy?? Oh come on, that was his cue!! I'm not going to ask if you are interested in sex then turn it down!! Anyway, you certainly did your part and you always make sure there is plenty to go around, even when you are stressed and on deadlines.

Anonymous said...

Since he has forgotten that you are female,and seems to be so interested in anal, perhaps you should wake him with a little surprise of your own. Go and buy the most obnoxious strap-on you can find and wake him with a little something in his behind. Use lube of course...it would just be cruel not to ;)

Clem said...

Wow, I guess he missed the cue all right. I can appreciate his interest in you, your backside, but the obvious lead-in here was the perfect opportunity to be the agressive, confident, forward man that he (I) can be.
I'd be frustrated too.
Maybe you and 'Spartacus' should have played together right next to him.
That would have done it for me big time.

the naked lady said...

Ugh, the "I want you to keep satisfying *me*, but so long as you're not stepping out I don't care that *you* aren't satisfied." Selfish, selfish, selfish!

I have a rule that if I've given him two "just for him" sessions without him giving me anything, it's my turn. The next time he initiates, I say "OK, let me have mine first, and then you can do whatever you want." He ends up focusing pretty hard on me so he can get to his fun part. Not ideal, but it works!

soccer mom said...

I have to agree, it was very selfish. I personally think a selfish husband is part of the reason we end up elsewhere. I am thankful for my husband's selfishness as it lead me to something I didn't even know I was missing.

Ethan Lambert said...

I'll refrain from passing judgement on the hubby as I don't know if this is situational or typical sexual behavior for him. But I agree eith the above commenter, playing with Spartacus right next to me would have done it!