Sunday, March 25, 2012

Kat's Random Thoughts on a Sunday Afternoon

I'm sorry that I have been so quiet over the past week, Prowlers. I have been on a deadline for work and, because my husband and children like to eat, I was forced to give that my attention. But it doesn't mean I have forgotten you. Au contraire, my friends! You're always on my mind.

....and here's what's on my mind this afternoon.....

Several of you have written asking if there's anything new to report about Young One. Nope. No news.  No more contact. Isn't that just the way the young ones are?  That's ok. I've got my Sweetie.  I'm good.

Speaking of good, the season premier of Mad Men is on tonight. Geez, how long has it been since the last season? A year? 18 months? Like every other woman in the country between puberty and menopause, I have a crush on Don Draper. I would love to have my chance to do the mattress mambo with him. Yes, of course I know he's a fictional character, but that doesn't change anything.

Speaking of fiction (I'm doing my best to make the segues smooth.  How am I doin'?), The Hunger Games movie is finally out. I loved the books, and I can't wait to see the movie.  I talked with Daunt about going and we thought we'd try to rustle up Cara and Beth and have a PWK night at the movies. Cara says, "Maybe next week."  Next week??? What about me says "delayed gratification?"  Nothing. Is it not obvious that I'm a Carpe Diem kind of gal?

Speaking of seizing the day, after Hubby discovered last week that he could wake me up with a little anal poking without me going through the roof (read Old Dog. New Trick.), he has become an anal addict.This morning, I was awakened  at 5:00 a.m. to that painful little surprise. Let me be clear.  I didn't mind the anal sex. I didn't even mind being awakened by a hard cock being forced into my ass (although that will bring you from full asleep to wide awake faster than anything else I know). What I did mind was that it happened at 5:00 a.m.. On a Sunday morning! That's just wrong.

I'll be back posting again this week, Prowlers. Thanks for your patience!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"...That's ok. I've got my Sweetie. I'm good...

To clarify, which one is "Sweetie" again? JJ? Young One? Spartacus? Husband?

WestsideTori said...

Hey, some of your fans are hot menopausal ladies who totally dig Don Draper! But he didn't have his bad bay edge this episode, did he?