Monday, March 19, 2012

Old Dog. New Trick.

My favorite part about Saturday morning is that I don't have to set my alarm.  Even if I have to work, I can usually go in whenever I want to on Saturdays so I can sleep until I wake up.  I don't even mind if I'm awakened by kids, just as long as it's not that alarm clock from hell.

I was in dreamland Saturday morning when I felt Hubby snuggle up behind me, spooning me. I didn't open my eyes. I didn't even fully wake up.  I just lay there drifting back and forth in that twilight of awareness between sleep and wakefulness. I became aware of Hubby's hand on my breast, but I don't remember him putting it there. Then I felt his hard cock pressing against me, but the meaning of that didn't register with me yet. My brain wasn't fully functioning.  I was still more asleep than awake.

He lay there grinding against me for a while and the rhythmic motion put me back to sleep.

I awoke sharply to a piecing jab of pain that sliced through my grogginess. I cried out impulsively and tried to move away, but he reached an arm around my hip and held me in place as he drove his cock into my ass. He kissed the back of my neck as I whimpered for the first few slow strokes. Then I heard him whisper, "Shhhh.  You don't want to wake up the boys, do you?" I shook my head.

I could tell that he had applied some lube, and I was grateful for that because I knew the pain would go away quickly. But he was more forceful than usual this time. He was thrusting into me hard, his hold around my hips was so solid that I couldn't move them at all.

As he fucked me harder, he grabbed my hair - HARD - and pulled my head back so he could easily whisper in my ear.  Without slowing at all, he asked, "Is this how you like it? Do you like to be taken like a slut?"  His grip on my hair was so firm that I couldn't nod my head, I had to speak, but speaking was hard because he was pounding me so hard that I was feeling the vibration from every stroke in my throat.

I took a breath and said, "Yes."

"Good," he replied.

Then he moved faster, harder, sucking on my neck and still holding me securely by the hips and hair so I wasn't a participant; I was a tool for his pleasure.

He bit my neck as he came, and drove his cock as deep as he could into my ass.  I squealed but quickly clamped my mouth shut to avoid waking the boys.

When he was finished, he pulled out slowly, and said, "Good morning."

"Good morning," I muttered breathlessly.

"That wasn't too much, was it?" he asked.

Fully awake now, my mind shot to our last counseling session. When asked what I wanted from him in bed, I said that I wanted him to be more forceful, more dominant.  The discussion that ensued was about how he really wasn't like that, blah blah blah. Wow, I thought, he really took that to heart, didn't he?


I smiled at him and said, "No, that wasn't too much at all.  That was fantastic!"

He smiled broadly.  "Great! So now be forewarned.  If you face away from me, I'm taking that as an invitation."

He went to the kitchen to get some coffee, and I could hear our youngest jump out of bed and start running toward our room.

I thought, My, my, my.  Old dogs really can learn new tricks.


4 comments:

Clem said...

Um, that was very erotic

Ryan Beaumont said...

Could that be your new alarm clock?

Anonymous said...

Imagine that...a good, errr, GREAT fuck and all within the confines of fidelity. Imagine that.

Kat said...

Clem- I liked it, too! ;-)

Ryan- I sure hope not. Lol

Anon - Yes, imagine that! It does happen every once in a while, and when it does it's wonderful.