So, because this blog is all about, well, me, I thought I'd share with my fellow prowlers the things that really turn me on. I'm going to stop at 10 because the list could get pretty long.
- Confidence - This no joke. Nothing gets me hotter than a confident man. Just about everything else pales next to confidence. I've met some amazingly good looking men who did nothing for me because they were afraid of their own shadow, and I've met some men who others might not consider as attractive who could twist me around their little fingers because of their confidence.
- Intelligence - You have probably figured out that I have a thing for smart men. I really do. Not only does intelligence usually mean a man is quite creative in bed, but it's intriguing. It's the signal to me that there is really something interesting to discover, both in and out of bed. Heck, I've been chatting with one guy for almost two weeks who won't even tell me his name, but he's smart and witty and I'm dying to know more (Dear Mr. No-Name, please don't think this means I'll let this go on forever without a name).
- A Sexy Voice - Almost 17 years ago, I met a man online with the sexiest voice I've ever heard in my life. We had incredible phone sex, as you might imagine (yes, a phone sex post is coming). We have never met in person and our relationship has developed into a friendship, but I still get wet whenever I hear his voice. My, my. my! I also can't resist a sexy voice whispering sweet nothings in the dark.
- Domination - I'm not just talking about BDSM here (although I like a little D/s role play from time to time), but I get seriously turned on by a man who takes charge. Here's the deal. I'm in control in most areas of my life. I really need a man to be a man. That said, I can be up for a little role reversal, too, but start off by taking charge.
- Nipple play - OMG! I'm one of those very fortunate women whose nipples are so sensitive that she can almost cum from nipple play alone, yet many of you guys neglect that. Our tits aren't just for you, ya know.
- Hair Pulling - Maybe this is related to the domination thing. I don't know. I do know, however, that I love it. I discovered this by accident when a lover grabbed me by the hair 20 years ago. What a pleasant surprise! Gentlemen, here's a tip for you on hair pulling - grab firmly close to the scalp. It gives you more control and that is the turn on. Jerking it by the edges is just annoying and it leaves bruises.
- Kissing - I don't mean a little kissing. I'm talking about those hot, deep, wet kisses that last three days. No matter how stressed, tired, or preoccupied I am, some deep kissing (with a dominant, confident man who grabs me by the hair on the back of the head at the same time) always gets me in the mood.
- Passion/Desire - As a young woman, I used to think that being turned on led to passion and desire, but I have changed my mind on that. Those of you who have experienced a long term relationship with someone who isn't interested in sex at all know how much of turn on it for someone to want you. I guess it's easier to recognize when you've lost it, but being with a man who actually wants sex, with me, is hot. And when he shows that by being enthusiastic and passionate in bed....wow!
- Generosity - Some guys just want to get what they want and be done with it. Of course, these men are idiots (yes, you can quote me on that) because they fail to understand that the more they please their partner, the more pleasure they will get. A man who makes sure that I am enjoying our time together turns me on, and makes me want to go out of my way to please him. It's quite simple.
- Experimentation - I like to try and learn new things. I'm not saying that plain old, sweet missionary style can't be great (because it really can), but willingness to try something new and different is a big turn on. That brings us right back to confidence, doesn't it? If you're not confident enough to get a little crazy and experiment a bit, how will you ever know what really turns you on?
You may wonder why some things are missing from the list like a nice, big, hard cock. Try reading Does Size Matter? and you'll have your answer.
Yes, my list of 10 Things That Really Turn Me Off is coming soon.