Sunday, January 23, 2011

Kat's Naughty Blog Recommendations for This Week

I love to peruse the blogosphere looking for other naughty Kats (both Tom and Femme Kats) like me. I thought it might be nice to share a couple of my favorites with you each week.

Michael's World - This is a delicious photoblog on Tumblr.  Yes, that's right - nothing but naughty photos. There is a definite bondage theme to most of them, but there is really something on here for just about any temperament or preference.  And Ladies, Michael himself is pretty hot, too.

Ashley and Me - This is the first sex blog I ever read. The author is a married guy who calls himself Riff Dog, and the blog is his outlet for sharing his sexual exploits. Some find it offensive; others find it hot. I look forward to his new posts like ....a Kat in heat, I suppose. Hehe.  Oh yeah, and he's a very good writer. Do yourself a favor and take a look.

So, between Michael's World, Ashley and Me, and Prowling with Kat, you should have plenty to entertain you this week.  If not, find me on Twitter.

I'll have more naughty blog recommendations for you next week.  If you want to recommend any, send me a message or add them in the comments. Your suggestions are always welcome.

2 comments:

Master Vyle said...

Michael's World eclectic and interesting to say the least.

-Master Vyle

Kat said...

Master Vyle, I really like Michael's World, too. Eclectic is an excellent word to describe it.