Tuesday, January 24, 2012

JJ's Good Morning Email to Kat

When I checked my email this morning, this was in my inbox from JJ. After I recovered from the flood of memories and lust, I asked him if I could share it with all of you. Happily, he agreed. If you haven't figured it out yet, after you read this, you'll know one of the reasons why I find JJ irresistible.

************************


I've already been up for a few hours.  Sleep has somehow eluded me tonight.  So, I prepared for my business trip and downloaded a ton of files to my iPad, all the while wishing I was curled up naked next to you.  Letting my hands wander over your body, caressing you as you sleep.  Gently kissing the back of your neck and softly pressing my growing cock against your backside.  Hoping the sensation of me swelling against you will cause you to awaken.

You pull your legs up into a fetal position, I'm still not sure if you're awake.  But as you move, my cock gently slides in between you.  I let myself rest there nestled in the crack of your ass.  You shift your body and the head of my cock is now pressing against your asshole.  You turn your head towards me and ask "Is this what you want Lover?".  You slowly, methodically press back and onto me, the precum has been seeping out of me and has you ready to accept me. 

I push forward slowly and I can see the head of my cock disappear into you.  You tighten as your body is fighting against you.  I wait for you to surrender and then I push inward, the tightening starts again and I wait.  I pull back just a little and I can feel you start to relax.  I take one arm and wrap it around you and then push deeper into you.  This time, there is no tightening, I slide slowly in and out in long calculated thrusts.  I love this feeling and I want to savor every second of it. 

You start to purr as excitement overtakes me and I start fucking you more forcefully, each thrust faster and deeper than the one before.  I stop at one point, fully embedded inside you just to feel the sensation of being connected to you.  My cock throbs yearning to release its hot, creamy load deep inside you.  I pull back and drive myself into you with abandon.  The carnal need to release is overtaking me.  I stop worrying about how it feels, I just need to cum! 

I fuck your ass as hard and as deep as I can, each thrust bringing me closer to the inevitable.  I feel the tightening begin in my groin, like a spring winding up, and then the sensation starts. I push into you almost frantically as I feel the electricity flowing through me. It races through my body exiting through my cock in the form of one huge spurt of cum after another.  I continue pumping my cock into you until every last drop has been transferred from me to you. 

Then I slowly slide out, kiss the back of your neck and whisper "Good morning".

14 comments:

Naughty Kitty said...

Very nice but some of us are trying to be "celibate" here!!!

Southern Sir said...

Better then a cup of coffee, you've got a real keeper there.

Kat said...

Kitty - oh dear.....This is *not* the place to hang out if you don't want any sexual distractions. Hehe. That's pretty much all that we peddle here.

Southern Sir - JJ is one of a kind, that's for sure. And he's definitely a keeper. :-)

Victoria said...

Thank you JJ for letting Kat share! Yummy!

JJ said...

Southern Sir - I hope Kat can keep me for a long, long time. I am hers as long as she'll have me.

JJ said...

Victoria - It's my pleasure! As you know, whateverKat wants, Kat gets! So when she asked me if she could post it, how could I say no? I am not nearly as eloquent or practiced at writing publicly as Kat is, so I was flattered she thought it was good enough for the blog. I am glad you enjoyed it!

Anonymous said...

Very *nice* JJ!

clairemontgomery said...

Swoon!!!!!!

Clem said...

OMG, that was hot, erotic and verty sensual.

JJ's Old Profile said...

Thanks Claire!

Anonymous said...

I'm surprised all that motion didn't wake your husband. You "WERE sleeping in your marital bed weren't you?

Mr. Dryden said...

Um damn... Very nice JJ... extremely hot! Loved it!

The naked lady said...

Hmm...I might have to try anal someday, but I don't like to miss out on having an orgasm myself.

Kat & Army Guy: I met him again. We talked and laughed and he asked for a goodnight kiss. I thought "why not?" and ended up making out. Thanks for your feedback last week on chemistry...I get it!

Aeva said...

Very nice, I'm trying to recover myself from overusing my poor ass, then I read this and am craving more!
Very sexy indeed, I'm a huge fan of the blog now!