Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Mitt Romney Turns Me On

I was laying in bed with Hubby last night watching the Republican presidential debate, assessing the candidates as a good American is supposed to do when, all of a sudden, I started looking at Mitt Romney a little differently.

First, let me set the stage for you. Normally, presidential debates air at 5:00 or 6:00 p.m. PST, but last night the west coast could only get access through the recorded version on NBC at 9:00.  I suppose I could have watched the streaming version online, but I was busy with other tasks like cooking, helping kids with homework, etc.

Anyway, when I realized it was coming on at 9:00 p.m. I groaned.  Why?  Because 9:00 - 11:00 p.m. is prime "adult time" in our home. That's the time when Hubby and I retire to our room for some naughty business, or reading, or whatever (assuming we're not out on the town, of course).

To be blunt, I was annoyed because I was very horny and the debate was weaseling its way into my fucking time.

Because I am a creative gal, I decided that we were just going to have to "do it" while the debate was on. So, after the kids were all tucked in, we got settled in bed and the debate was already underway.

I scooched over toward Hubby and started kissing his neck - my very subtle signal that I want some "special mommy and daddy time." He didn't move.  So I started kissing my way down his chest.  His eyes remained glued to the TV. I slid my hand under his pajama pants and started stroking him.

"But the debate is on," he said.

"Yes, I am well aware of that," I replied as I started sucking his cock.

"But we're going to miss some of it," he said, halfheartedly.

I sucked a couple more strokes and then stopped long enough to say, "We can keep it on, and I DVR'd it anyway," and I got back down to business.

It didn't take long for him to be fully hard and less interested in the debate that what was happening in bed.

He put his hand on the back of my head, both petting and guiding me. I tried to block out the boys on TV and focus on the rhythm and the nice cock in front of me, but it was difficult with Mitt and Newt calling each other names. I'd feel Hubby get close to coming, then I'd pull back a bit, slow down, loosen my grip.  We played that game for a few minutes until I decided it was time to try something different.

I climbed on top of Hubby, facing away from him, and straddled him, reverse cowgirl style. He slid inside me slowly and easily.  I sat up straight and started rocking forward and back, side to side.  Slow, full hip movements. I closed my eyes and reached a hand down between my legs to play with my clit while I rode him. I felt a little shudder almost immediately. I started playing with a nipple with the other hand.

I was ready for this long before we came into the bedroom, so I knew it wasn't going to take me long to come, which is why reason why I started off by giving him some head.  I wanted it to last a little bit longer for him.

I was getting close to coming.  I opened my eyes. That's when I saw him.

Mitt Romney.

He was talking and looking straight at the camera and, as a result, right at me. He was saying something about how he was not going to apologize for being successful.  I felt a surge of pleasure and I pinched my nipple harder.

Then things got fuzzy for me and I focused completely on what I was doing. I heard Hubby moaning as I started to shake.  I stopped moving and arched my back, pushing down and enjoying the tremors in my pussy and the shudder that swept over the rest of me.  Hubby was enjoying it, too.  I felt his cock pulsating inside me as he came. I heard him groaning in pleasure.

Then I closed my eyes and allowed the feeling to linger a bit, until I heard Ron Paul talking.  At that point, I was grateful that I had already come because if I hadn't, that would have killed it for me.

A minute or so later, I rolled off of Hubby and collapsed next to him, still breathing hard, and absentmindedly traced my finger along his thigh while I refocused on the debate.

I saw Mitt smiling again, flirting with the camera. He is such a good looking man.  It occurred to me that if I met him on AM, I would be all over that man.  Think about it. He's Hubby's age, so he's not too old, and he definitely does not look his age. He's got that greying at the temples look that I love.  He's committed to his marriage.  He travels frequently. He has plenty of financial resources, so who pays for the room will never be an issue. Did I mention that he's gorgeous?

As I relaxed in the afterglow of a very nice pleasure session with Hubby, I started feeling a little tingle between my legs again as I watched Mitt and imagined what he might be like in bed.

Yes, now it's definitely true. Mitt Romney turns me on.

*****************************

Over the next few weeks, I'll be posting a series about the presidential candidates.  Topics include:

The Republican Presidential Candidates in Bed
Mitt Romney's AM Profile
Newt Gingrich's AM Profile
Rick Santorum's AM Profile
Ron Paul's AM Profile
Barak Obama's AM Profile

We simply can't let an election year pass without having at least a little fun with it, can we?

8 comments:

Ryan Beaumont said...

I absolutely love this - I am so jealous that I didn't think about it first! Let me know if I can help!

Ms. Inconspicuous said...

Man, you're alone on the Mitt thing. I can appreciate a good looking man apart from his politics, of course, but Romney just doesn't do anything for me.

He looks like the kind of guy who would cry after sex. *shrug*

A (young) John McCain, on the other hand. . . and I would be all over Rahm Emanuel like white on rice.

I would guess that out of the republican candidates--Ron Paul would probably be the best in bed. That dude is one crazy mo-fo, and I bet it translates.

Naughty Kitty said...

I agree that Mitt is handsome but I can't help but think he is probably a dudd in bed. He seems like the kind of guy who likes to fuck to procreate and/or get off himself with little or no concern for a woman's pleasure. Just my opinion.

Naughty Kitty said...

Now Bill Clinton on the other hand ;)

Cara Janes said...

[Hand raised excitedly] "call on me, please, please!".
Oh goody! Can we (by "we" I *obviously* mean you) do Michelle Bachman and/or Sarah Palin, too?!?!? How fun would THAT be?

Now we got that little issue out of the way: Mitt fucking Romney? Are you fucking kidding me? He's the Mittless Wonder and , just so you know, it made me throw up in my mouth a little bit.

Kat said...

Sweet Ms. Cara- The needs of politics and pussy are very different. Keep them separate. Life is happier that way. And you'd better not start tormenting me here with your misguided political opinions like you do on Facebook. ;-)

Kat said...

Kitty- I'm with you, I would have "non-sex" with Bill Clinton any time. ;-)

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry but can't feel the Mitt love either. In fact he completely turns me off and it doesn't help that I view all Republicans as complete hypocrites. *shrugs* I did enjoy the story tho!