Friday, January 27, 2012

Light Bondage Anyone?

Lying in the center of the bed Madison’s eyes look up at me expectantly. I reach down and grab her wrist. As I do so, I recall the conversation we had recently.

“You didn’t tell me about that Toy Review you did Daunt!”

“Well, I’m sorry, it was the last blog post I had published right after you had contacted me again. I just assumed you had read it”, I reply.

Madison laughs. “Well after I read your review I clicked on the link to EdenFantasys and I found something... and I ordered it!”, she teased.

A grin spreads across my face. “Oh really?”

“YES! They were pink, my favorite color, and I just had to have them! Pink cuffs with tethers!

Wow! My heart skips a beat. Playing with a little bondage was something that had always sounded exciting to me, but I had never really done it; and from our discussions neither had Madison. Could I go through with this? Would it meet her expectations? I decide to play it cool and answer, “Oooh THAT could be fun...”

I look down at Madison, her piercing blue eyes are wide as they search my face; a lopsided smile tugs at the corner of her mouth. I smile back at her as I wrap the pink cuff around her wrist and fasten the Velcro strap. Grabbing the tether attached to the cuff, I pull her arm up and tie it to the headboard.

Madison gives an experimental tug. A nervous laugh escapes her involuntarily. “Wow... this thing really has my arm good...”

I walk around to the other side of the bed. Madison’s eyes follow, then her head turns. The half grin pulls tighter on her face as I loop the second cuff around her wrist and tie its tether to the headboard.

Madison’s breasts rise and she takes a breath then she pulls on both wrists. The Velcro crackles as it tightens and a thrum can be heard as the tethers attached to the cuffs go taut. “Suddenly I’m not sure about this...” More giddy laughter. “What are you going to do?”

I allow my eyes to roam her naked body, thighs, belly, breasts, face. Half lidded, my eyes lock on to hers. “Oh, I have plans for you.”

I reach out to the nightstand, gather the blindfold and show it to her. Her breathing quickens as I cover her eyes stretching the elastic band behind her head. With an unsure giggle she asks, “Really? I’m not going to be able to see either?”, but I don’t reply. I step away from Madison and admire her. I watch the rise and fall of her breasts with her breathing. She turns her head a little as if straining to listen.

Deciding to build a little more anticipation I speak. “Madison, I need to get something. I’ll be right back.” I step to the door and open it allowing the outside noise to flood the room. After a moment I close the door allowing her to believe I’ve left the room. I would never really leave her tied to a bed alone, but I thought the illusion may be exciting for her. She moves her head and pulls on the cuffs again. Her legs shift nervously. After a couple more minutes I mimic returning. Again the door opens filling the room with noise, then closes.

“What did you go get?”, Madison asks.

I don’t answer allowing her mind to wander. Is it Daunt? Oh, god, is it someone else? No, he wouldn’t do that to me, but what is he doing? How do I know it’s him? What if someone else came in and he doesn’t know?

Zzzzzziiiippp.The sound of a zip-lock bag opening breaks the silence. Madison’s head quickly turns toward me as I draw forth the mink fur glove. Her head cocks as she hears the crinkle of plastic as I put the bag away. Slipping the glove onto my hand I step toward her placing my bare hand on her thigh. Her body goes rigid, hands snapping forward only to be caught by the cuffs. She takes a quick ragged breath. I lay my mink gloved hand lightly on her chest above her breast, then slowly slide it down her body. “Mmmmmmm, what IS that?”, she purrs. I glide the glove over her body, circling her breasts, lightly brushing it between her thighs, teasing her occasionally by pulling it away. Appearing of its own volition Madison’s body strains toward the the glove desiring its touch.

Soon it is clear that Madison has completely relaxed having given over herself to the erotic sensations of mink gracing her skin. I put the glove away and slide my bare hand up her thigh. She tenses slightly as my fingers slip into her wetness. I curl my fingers upward and begin to massage her G-spot. I feel her shudder as I place a vibrator against her clit. Soon her hips begin to rhythmically rock. From inside her pussy I can feel the tension building within her. She begins to gasp as if straining for breath. She convulses, knuckles white as her arms strain against the cuffs. Moaning loudly in an almost shriek, her orgasm takes her.

Once her shudders have subsided I lift the blindfold from her eyes. “Are you still with me?”, I ask.

“Oh god yes!”, she replies.

8 comments:

Mr. Dryden said...

Loved it D! Very hot, loved the part about pretending to leave... classic.

Kat said...

We're ALL still with you, Daunt! What happened next?!? ;-)

Very sexy, by the way. Lucky Madison.

Nicholas said...

Very nice...something I've wanted to do for quite some time.

JJ's Old Profile said...

Very nice Daunt!!! But where on earth did you find a mink glove???

Anonymous said...

James Bond made me order it... it wasn't cheap :-/

Aphrodite said...

Nice! I bet she had an intense experience. Removing some senses and feeling helpless does that to us! :)

Kat said...

About that mink glove, maybe someone should call PETA....

Anonymous said...

I'd use a live mink if it would hold still enough... sheesh