Seriously, though, I hate it when work pulls me in like this. I don't get any sex with JJ. I don't get to post naughty thoughts here or comment on the naughty thoughts of my buddy bloggers. I don't even have time to annoy Dauntless! Yup, that's when you know it's serious.
If you know anything about me, you're thinking, "But Kat, do you really expect us to believe that you were able to focus for days without any interrupting random thoughts? What about your ADD?" Good point. When my brain can't think about sex, it's prone to erupt with a million distracting random thoughts. Here are a few that have plagued me over the last few days while I have been trying to work:
- Do I really have to shave my legs and underarms if I'm not going to see JJ? Can't I just use that time to sleep instead?
- Why is there a fork under my desk and how long has it been there?
- I wonder if Dauntless would notice if I took the new toy he's going to review out of its protective wrapper and played with it a bit?
- I hate lima beans.
- Why does my pussy still get soaking wet if I haven't thought about sex all day? Wait, is that the good kind of wet...or...? When was the last time I got up to go to the bathroom?
- It f-ing sucks that I'm too busy to even listen to the Giants game on the radio.
- Business has been pretty bad lately even though I'm busy...hmmm...what's wrong with that picture?
- Business has been so bad that I'm thinking of trying to pay my accountant with sex instead of cash. Heck, he knows I don't have any money. I'll let you know how that goes.
- Is it illegal to trade sex for accounting services? I've traded sex with my husband to get the lawn mowed for years.
- What day is it?
- If I spend more time in this chair, my ass is going to be the size of Ohio.
- Oh geez! Do I have an HNT picture to post tomorrow? (Don't worry, I do.)
- I miss JJ and Daunt. When do I get to see them again?
- Mmmmm....the thought of JJ and Daunt with me at the same time. Yowza!
I'll have another naughty post for you soon. I might be seeing my accountant this week. ;-)