Sunday, July 24, 2011

Sunday Slacking

I'm not really slacking today.  I'm actually working, which means that my time for PWK is very limited today, so I've decided to direct you to some of my favorite posts from this week written by other bloggers.  And I'll wrap it up with a few of the most popular PWK posts that you may have missed, especially if you're new here.

Here are some posts not to be missed:

Bloggers at the Table: Responsible Promiscuity - This post by Topaz at Gemology is a nice piece about serial prowlers, and it includes  the best line I've read in the sex blogosphere this week: "Men tend to forgive bloody homicide if a girl can fuck right."  Priceless!

Don't Fence Me In - This post by Ms. Inconspicuous, author of The Anatomies of a Marriage, is simply beautiful, as are most of her writings.
Charlotte #9. Tuesday. In the Park. Not the 4th of July. - I'm only listing post #9 about Charlotte here, but you really need to read all of the Charlotte series, written by SomewhereMan on My One Wild Year. This guy really knows how to tell a story, and his account of his adventures with Charlotte is intriguing.  Also, I happen to have some inside information that there is a shocking surprise coming this week that you won't want to miss - and it will be more fun for you if you catch up on the Charlotte series first.  Trust me on this.

HNT - Being Manly - You really didn't think I could put together a list of my favorite posts from the week without including Adam's most recent HNT from The Mind of a Married Man, did you?  If you did, you don't know me very well yet. While you're at it, check out his profile pic, too.  My, it's getting warm in here, isn't it?

Because many of you are new to PWK and you probably haven't yet had the time to read back through all the previous posts, I've picked out a few of my sexy favorites for you to hold you over until I write about my next naughty encounter. These also introduce you to a few of my favorite prowling buddies.

The Best Sex of My Life

The Contender

Surrendering to M (Part 1) and Surrendering to M (Part 2)

Whatever He Wants (Part 1)

Raunchy Hotel Sex 

Young One on Fire - A Naughty Adventure with a Fireman

Ok, Prowlers, that should be more than enough to keep you busy and...uh....satisfied while I get back to work this afternoon.

Enjoy!

No comments: