We were wondering why Adam, author of The Mind of a Married Man, hasn't yet come to California to visit. Maybe he was waiting until he was on "break" again. Maybe he can't decide between flying into San Francisco or Sacramento (Sacramento is much easier, by the way). Maybe he just needs a few more reasons to make the trip. Since the first two issues are non-issues now, Cara and I came up with 12 reasons why he should visit, just in case he needed some help with the decision.
And if these reasons also convince Riff, Liam, Ryan, Marcus or any of you other bad boys to visit, great!
Not in priority order:
1. Cara bakes great cookies.
2. Cara has a cute pink tool belt and can teach Adam a thing or two about....screws.
3. Adam can teach Cara a thing or two about proper drill technique.
4. Both Kat and Cara are very friendly.
5. Kat can tie a cherry stem in a knot with her tongue.
6. Kat knows all the best places to go "sightseeing."
7. Cara is quite a sight to see.
8. Kat never loses at strip poker; Cara never wins.
9. Kat can hold her breath for a long, long time.
10. Both Kat and Cara work and play well with others.
11. The weather is always perfect in California - in a climate controlled hotel room.
12. Kat, Cara, Adam - Threesome. 'Nuff said.