What’s In A Name?
“What’s in a name? That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet” –William Shakespeare, “Romeo and Juliet.”
Meaning: What matters is what something is, not what it is called.
1. You have started your own sex themed business. What is the name of your business? What is your specialty service or product? BONUS: In one or two sentences, what is your business’s slogan or motto?
Clearly, my business would be called "BJs by CJ" where the customer always comes first. My specialty would be BJs offered by Kat because she comes very highly recommended...
2. You have to write a 10-word message to the man/woman of your dreams, what would you say?
Tell me again how you are going to fuck me.
3. What’s the word or string of words your partner can say to you that sends you over the edge the quickest?
Anything said into my ear and neck in a breathy voice so that I can feel breath on my neck.
4. What is the nickname of your partner’s pussy or dick? Did you name it or was it already called that?
The Energizer and I've named it that myself!
5. What would you call yourself if you could choose your own name?
I'm not sure, but I am open to suggestions. ;-)
Thanks to the folks at the TMI Tuesday Blog for the great questions. Visit that site to see how other blogger answered the questions!
Read DaunbtlessD's answers here.