As you might imagine, there are many things about my life, even my prowling life, that I choose not to publish here. But every now and then it can be fun to give you a little peek behind the silk curtain, so here are 10 secrets that few people know about me:
1. I don't own a pair of white panties or a white bra. White underwear is for little girls, old women, nuns, and Mormons.
2. My first encounter from AM was with a man traveling on business. It was a wonderful and very satisfying one night stand. No, I don't remember his name. Does it matter?
3. I do not publish the details of every sexual encounter. Some experiences are just too special to be shared. Others are not special enough.
4. Not all of my encounters with men from AM have been positive (although most have been great!). One was pretty creepy. Another became violent. And I've had to deal with flakes like just about everyone else. I am very grateful not to be out "on the open market" anymore. It's scary out there.
5. One of my fantasies is to have wild, outdoor sex with a biker guy. Oh, I've had sex with men who have bikes. In fact, DauntlessD looks pretty hot in leather. But I'm talking about a Jax from Sons of Anarchy bad boy type.
6. In spite of my biker fantasy, my real preference is for wickedly smart nerd types. They can carry on a decent conversation and they are wild in bed.
7. In recent years I have become acutely aware of how quickly time passes, and that has spurred me to focus on "sucking the marrow out of life," so to speak. ;-)
8. Even though I've prowled around quite a bit over the years, I've only been truly in love with 4 men in my entire life.
9. There is a man in my life today with whom I would run away right now if he asked, but I know he won't, and that's ok.
10. I really want to get my nipples pierced and get a tattoo, but my husband would be very angry if I did, so I don't.
Did I surprise you with anything or did all of these sound like the Kat you have come to know and love?