Wednesday, May 25, 2011

A Brief and Naughty Memory of Waking with JJ

JJ and I had been satisfying each other for the better part of two hours. We curled up together to rest for awhile, on our sides, my back to his front, his strong arms wrapped around me, our feet and legs intertwined. I loved this time, just being together in the silence, listening to his breathing, feeling the warmth of him against me.

He dozed off first. Serenaded by the lullaby of his slow, even breathing I drifted off soon after, hoping I would wake before it was time to go, wishing I had set the alarm in my phone, but there was no way I was going to move right then and disturb that perfect moment.

I awoke as JJ slid his cock slowly into my ass.  At first, it was like a dream, as I was floating in that place between sleep and wakefulness, but as he pushed himself all the way inside me, I knew it was real. Thankfully, we were both still well-lubed from earlier, I was very relaxed, and he moved slowly. There was no resistance.  My body accepted him easily. Being taken anally this way didn't feel like a violation at all. It felt completely natural, like the perfect way to wake and enjoy each other one last time before we had to part.

He moved rhythmically at a slow and deliberate pace, kissing my neck and my shoulder as he took his pleasure. He never felt better inside me than he did at that moment.

Perfect is the only word I can think of to describe it.

If only I could wake up that way every day.....

No comments: