Tuesday, May 31, 2011

TMI Tuesday with Kat - May 31, 2011

Is it Tuesday again?  Already? It must be because it's TMI time!
 
1. What time did you go to bed last night and were you alone?

Midnight, and I was not alone.  I was with my husband. I wanted to stay up later, but he wanted to go to bed and he refuses to go to bed if I am still up, so I went to bed because he was exhausted.  It was sort of like when I was a kid and I had to put on a sweater because my mom was cold.


2. If you could be given ANY gift what would it be?

 This is a tough one! I would love the gift of perfect health. I took my health for granted when I was a young woman, and now I wish I had paid more attention to it because once it starts to go, you can't get it back. If perfect health were not on the gift table, then I'd pick time. Time is a scarce resource in my life. I'd love to have more.  Ok, ok, if I have to pick something that is actually possible to give as a gift, I would be very grateful for about $50 million. They say that money can't buy happiness.  Well, I'll let you know.

3. What was the last film that really moved/disturbed/thrilled you and why?

City Island. It moved me and it disturbed me.  DauntlessD suggested I watch it a couple of months ago.  Actually, he recommended it before then but I didn't watch it until a couple of months ago. I have learned that when Dauntless makes a book or movie suggestion, I should jump on it quickly for two reasons.  First, he's usually right when he says something is good and worth seeing or reading.  Second, he gets pretty upset with me if I don't follow his recommendations.  He's still giving me grief for not finishing Game of Thrones.


As for why I found City Island moving and disturbing, it's about family dynamics (if you think your family is dysfunctional, watch this movie and you will feel so much better). Everyone in the family has secrets, and the main character has a dream that he keeps from his wife and pretty much everyone he knows, but pursuing it really feeds his need for creativity and for something in his life that is just his.  He then develops a secret friendship that makes a big difference in his life. Wait a minute....that sounds a lot like my life....hmmm.......


4. What is your favorite way to wake up and what is the first thing you do?

My absolute favorite way to wake up is with a man's arms wrapped around me and a nice hard cock entering me. Mmmm.....that is a real treat.  Of course, I rarely get to wake up that way. I won't say never, but it has been so rarely that it has barely moved out of the fantasy column in my life.

As for the first thing I do in the morning, it depends. If  I'm waking up my favorite way, the first thing I do is press back against him and enjoy the experience.  If not, the first thing I do is to say my morning prayers and thank God for another day of life.

5. You’ve been granted an extra hour in the day, what are you going to do?
a. Sleep more
b. Extend a sexual interlude
c. Shop
d. Finally fit in that workout that you usually can’t make time for

Definitely b - Extend a sexual interlude.  One of the things I really don't like is that the time with my honey goes by too quickly.  When we look at the clock and know it's time to get up, get dressed and leave, I would give just about anything for an extra hour with him.

As for the other choices, I can sleep when I'm dead. I have too much living to do right now for more sleep. Shopping?  Seriously? Uh...no. As for working out, can someone please clarify for me how that is different from "b - Extend a sexual interlude?" I consider that a "kill two birds with one stone" sort of thing, even though neither has anything to do with actually killing birds or throwing stones.

BONUSAre you in love or lust?

Yes. Why is there an  "or" in that question?

Oh, wait. Are you asking about being in love or lust with the same guy? Or can I mix and match?

--------------------------------------------
Today is the deadline for the Prowling with Kat Trivia Contest!  You have until 5:00 p.m. (Pacific) today to email me your entry. I don't have many entries at this point, so your chances of winning a prize are very, very good!  Come on, do it....you know you want to.

1 comment:

GoodWill said...

Great answers Kat...love the "give me $50 million and I'll let you know" answer...I feel the same.