This is a little late inspired upon reading Kat and Will's answers.
1. What is your online profile name and what does it mean?
My profile name stems from my Ashley Madison account. When I first signed up on AM it was half professional and half personal curiosity. I was at work hunkered down and covertly surfing on the AM site. I was nervous and looking over my shoulder, I was at work after all, and this affected my mood. I chose a handle of “quietnobody”. Shortly after found the Ashley Me Blog. I sent an email to the notorious Riff Dog and right away he said, “quietnobody?! Dude that’s the first thing that’s got to go.” So after some reflection in a less jittery state, I worked on thinking up something that fit my personality while at the same time might be appealing and a bit mysterious to women. “DauntlessDreamer” is what I came up with and I liked the contrast of the words. Since it is kind of long I shortened it for the blog and twitter to DauntlessD.
2. How did you decide on the title of your blog?
I didn’t the lovely Kat did and gave me permission to irritate you all.
3. How much of your online personality transcends into your real life? What’s the biggest difference between the two?
I was largely prompted to participate in TMI Tuesday upon reading Will’s answers, I found my self relating to him and enjoying his honest answers. Like him the anonymity allows me to show a side of my personality that only you all get to see. The majority of the time you see me raw and unvarnished. However there are times I find myself wanting to hide the more vulnerable side of me that I fear make me look weak or wimpy; for example the Plate of Cookies Mentality post made me feel that way.
4. What have you stumbled across through reading blogs that really made you want to try it out? Have you done it yet? Was it a good, bad or so so experience? BDSM or more likely the Master/sub type relationship. Years ago, when the wave of the Internet was first starting I met an attractive woman via Internet Relay Chat. She was open about her relationship with her Master/Husband. The contrast between this couple was stark, she was a cute little blond thing and he looked like a giant Saddam Hussein. I found the description of their relationship very intriguing and appealing.
More recently this curiosity was rekindled anew upon meeting Kat. However this style of relationship very much cuts across the grain of how I was raised to treat others -- especially women -- and I question whether I can lower my inhibitions enough to engage. So no, I haven’t experienced it yet, but I am interested.
And now, in honor of May is Masturbation Month… 5. After you masturbate, do you taste your cum? Do you like the taste of you?
No I’ve never tasted my cum post masturbation. I have tasted it in a diluted form when kissing a lover. Hmmm suddenly I’m wondering if I’m more prudish than I realize...
6. Do you like to masturbate in front of someone else? Does that heighten your arousal or are you indifferent?
I masturbated in front of my wife once at her request, she wanted to see how and where I touched myself. This was the only time I have done this and it felt a bit awkward, but I think she enjoyed it. Sex with my wife is always rather inhibited.
7. Have you ever been caught masturbating? By whom?
Not really... well maybe... Of course there have been close calls, young men keep that part of their life pretty busy. Once when I thought I was home alone when I was 13 or 14, I was on the couch working my tool. I got up and walked across the open doorway penis leading the way to the TV. I wanted to rewind the tape of the Solid Gold Dancers I was using for visual enhancement. Shortly thereafter I realized my father was home and I’m pretty sure he saw me, but he never said a word. Good god, did I just make this story public?