Tuesday, May 24, 2011

TMI Tuesday with Kat - May 24, 2011

 1. Under what circumstances would you kiss a stranger?
Define "stranger." In my college days, I kissed many a stranger at parties while in a drunken haze.  Oh!  So I guess one of the circumstances would be "drunk." In my post college days, I attended a few swinger events and kissed some strangers. It was kind of expected in that setting. Now, though, I wouldn't kiss a total stranger, although some of the men I have kissed have definitely been strange. 

2. Who was the last person you sent a sexy or romantic text message to? What did the text say?
JJ. It said, "I'm thinking of you."

3. What was the last sexy or romantic text message that you received and what did it say?

JJ. It said, "Thinking of you...." Now, if I can go back to last night, the last one he sent before I went to sleep was "Dream slutty dreams for me."  So I did.


4. What was the longest romantic relationship you’ve had (months, years)? And what was the shortest romantic relationship?

The longest relationship has been with my husband.  We have been married for 23 years. The shortest was just a few days.  I had met a man on AM who I really liked.  We met once for sex. It went really well. He clearly enjoyed himself. But then I didn't hear from him the next day, or the next, or the next, or.....for a couple of weeks. That sucked.


5. If there was a cunnilingus contest, would you enter? Would you “eat” or be eaten?
If eating, would you bring along your choice of pussy to lick or use one of the clean delectable pussies provided?

Well, duh!  I would clearly prefer to be eaten, but I would also be open to entering the "doubles" event where one had to both eat and be eaten. I think I could win that event. I would use one of the provided pussies rather than bring my own. That would feel too much like "brown bagging it" at a fine restaurant.


6. If we asked your partner/lover to describe you sexually in one word, what do you think that word would be?

I wasn't sure how to answer this question, so I actually asked for assistance.  Sweet M answered "uninhibitedly-freakin'-awesome," arguing that if it's hyphenated, it's only one word.


My JJ initially threw out "slutty" (awww...thank you, Sweetie!), but then changed his answer to "insatiable."


Interestingly, when I first read this question, the two words that immediately popped into my mind were uninhibited and insatiable. Looks like I'm not too far off. ;-)


-----------------------------------


Read more TMI Tuesday responses by other bloggers at http://tmituesdayblog.wordpress.com/

3 comments:

GoodWill said...

Great answers, and I'd think uninhibited and insatiable are *fantastic* things to be!

Anonymous said...

5. :D :D :D
"doubles event"..."Brown bagging"

6. LOL...well that's quite the compliment even if it is cheating ;p

Be well,
Hedone

Kat said...

Will - Thanks, Hon. And I agree!

HEDONE - Cheating? Awwww....I just got a little help. ;-)