1. What time did you go to bed last night and were you alone?
10:00ish and no.
2. If you could be given ANY gift what would it be?
Hmmm, spa day? That's my all time favorite gift. One time, I had this admirer who, despite being married, thought I was pretty addictive. He used to surprise me with gifts all the time; IPod, lotions from a little boutique in the town where he lived, gift cards, etc, and one time, he bought me a spa day at an Aveda salon. It was amazing. Ever since then, I've been hooked. I guess another gift, though unlikely, would be the gift of forgiveness of my student loans. Or a new car; I wouldn't say no to that.
3. What was the last film that really moved/disturbed/thrilled you and why?
Tell No One, which was thrilling. I love French films and this one did not disappoint.
4. What is your favorite way to wake up and what is the first thing you do?
With the sun warming my face and body. I love waking up to the sun pouring in my window and warming everything around me. The first thing I do is drink a cup of coffee.
5. You’ve been granted an extra hour in the day, what are you going to do?
Hmmm, I wanna answer with 'sleep more', but I almost always wake after my standard number of required hours, so I'm not sure if an extra hour would yield more sleep. How about an extra hour in bed, but not necessarily sleeping? That sounds amazing.
a. Sleep more
b. Extend a sexual interlude
d. Finally fit in that workout that you usually can’t make time for
BONUS: Are you in love or lust?
Yep, I am.