Friday, May 27, 2011

DauntlessD Meets JJ

Like all of my really good ideas that sometimes turn out badly, the idea for DauntlessD to meet JJ was an impromptu one. It popped into my head, I mentioned it to Dauntless and off we went. Fortunately, it turned out quite nicely.

Now for those of you thinking, "DantlessD, JJ, and Kat.....threesome!" - Get your minds out of the gutter (just for a moment, anyway). It wasn't like that at all. 

But now that I think about it.....mmmm....not a bad idea.  Not a bad idea at all.

Anyway, for those of you who don't know, I met both DauntlessD and JJ on Ashley Madison. My relationship with Dauntless developed into a close friendship (Dauntless has written about our friendship here on Prowling with Kat). My relationship with JJ developed into...well.... you have read about what it developed into. If you missed it, you can read about it in Whatever He Wants (Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, and Part 4) and A Brief and Naughty Memory of Waking with JJ. As a matter of fact, as of right now, there are more naughty posts about JJ than anyone else (except me, of course), and I'm sure there will be more.

By the way, for those of you participating in the Prowling with Kat Trivia Contest, I just gave you an answer to one of the questions.  You're welcome.

As I was saying, I had this great idea for friend and lover to meet. Both of them were ok with it, so we made it happen.  Unfortunately, I can't tell you much about the where or how of it because to do so would give you too much identifying information about one of my boys, so please forgive me for the lack of details.  Discretion matters, remember?

The meeting was brief, a little awkward at first, but still nice.  I introduced them to each other, they shook hands and we made some small talk. I don't remember much about what was said because I was distracted by JJ's hand on my shoulder.  Then I was distracted by our legs touching as he sat next to me. We were in a very public place, so there could be no outward displays of affection, which was making me a bit crazy. Yeah, JJ has that effect on me. (Note to self: Avoid being in the same room with JJ unless it's safe to take off clothes and bend over the table.)

So, Dauntless meeting JJ was no big deal, and I'm really pleased about that. We're all grown ups and there is really no reason it should have been a big deal, but when you live the prowling life, you're so used to keeping secrets that it can feel a little strange to drop your guard a bit, even when it's perfectly safe to do so. I trust both Daunt and JJ completely, and I care about them both very much.  Having them together, even for a few minutes, was pretty special for me.  They are both extraordinary men.

Stay tuned..... Tomorrow night, Cara and I are having a girl's night out, and it will be her turn to meet JJ. What man wouldn't want to meet Cara in person?

-----------------------------------------

Don't forget! There is still time to enter the Prowling with Kat Trivia Contest! Follow that link to see the official rules and access the questions.  The answers to all of the questions can be found in the posts on the blog, and I'll be dropping hints up until the deadline, so be sure to pay attention.  You can enter any time between now and 5:00 p.m. (Pacific time) on Tuesday, May 31, 2011.  There are real prizes - an Eden Fantasys gift card and several Amazon gift cards. Come on, what else are you going to be doing this weekend?  If you have any questions, drop me an email or leave a comment on one of the contest posts and I'll make sure you get an answer quickly. Good luck!

No comments: